Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✪Reign's Radicolorful Dragons✪
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90
@Reign Sorry to bother you again uwu" I think you forgot to remove me from the general ping list after I asked to be removed (I noticed today when I was pinged for your cute leafy hatchlings). I'm sure it was a mistake, just wanted to let you know :y
@Reign Sorry to bother you again uwu" I think you forgot to remove me from the general ping list after I asked to be removed (I noticed today when I was pinged for your cute leafy hatchlings). I'm sure it was a mistake, just wanted to let you know :y
@Inriri
Ah, looks like I removed you from the main list but must have copied over an old list when posting the last announcement. Sorry about that.
@Inriri
Ah, looks like I removed you from the main list but must have copied over an old list when posting the last announcement. Sorry about that.
@reign oh my gosh those cotten candy babys are gunna be so cute!!! i would personally recomend an arcane or shadow next but thats totally up to you ^^

(shadow would maybe look a bit like the smoke on their bodies was in their eyes maybe? iono
@reign oh my gosh those cotten candy babys are gunna be so cute!!! i would personally recomend an arcane or shadow next but thats totally up to you ^^

(shadow would maybe look a bit like the smoke on their bodies was in their eyes maybe? iono
XsyYMAb.png
@Reign
how much does it cost to reserve a cotton candy coatl?
@Reign
how much does it cost to reserve a cotton candy coatl?
@Reign can i be pinged for rainboatls and cotton candy?
@Reign can i be pinged for rainboatls and cotton candy?
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@Reign: The smoke looks great!! My only concern is that we had an agreed upon price, and I've already put down a deposit...does the price change now because the genes are different?
@Reign: The smoke looks great!! My only concern is that we had an agreed upon price, and I've already put down a deposit...does the price change now because the genes are different?
@reign Im interested in the cotton candy coatl pair. I'd love to have a reserve, but I was wondering the price? (and also the full price of a hatchling)

I might need to do a payment plan thing, but it shouldn't take too long for me to earn the treasure.
@reign Im interested in the cotton candy coatl pair. I'd love to have a reserve, but I was wondering the price? (and also the full price of a hatchling)

I might need to do a payment plan thing, but it shouldn't take too long for me to earn the treasure.
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
@Reign I'd be interested in reserving a rainboatl, how much would the downpayment/total cost be?
@Reign I'd be interested in reserving a rainboatl, how much would the downpayment/total cost be?
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
@Reign Could you ping me when there is a rainboatl available? I would love to reserve one. Also, how much would one cost? Thanks!
@Reign Could you ping me when there is a rainboatl available? I would love to reserve one. Also, how much would one cost? Thanks!
dIoK1vI.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Sy82W2l.png
@shinyferaligatr
Added!

@yaois @Kuwata
The full price of a hatchling is 300kt, and I'm happy to do a payment plan :)

@SunMoonAndSpoon
No worries, reservers will keep their pre-arranged prices. They aren't any more expensive now than they were before anyway.

@LadySchiavona @Coruscant
The full price of one of their hatchlings is 500kt and a reserve is a 100kt downpayment, payment plans a-okay as well. There is also one reserver already who is getting first pick.
@shinyferaligatr
Added!

@yaois @Kuwata
The full price of a hatchling is 300kt, and I'm happy to do a payment plan :)

@SunMoonAndSpoon
No worries, reservers will keep their pre-arranged prices. They aren't any more expensive now than they were before anyway.

@LadySchiavona @Coruscant
The full price of one of their hatchlings is 500kt and a reserve is a 100kt downpayment, payment plans a-okay as well. There is also one reserver already who is getting first pick.
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90