Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✪Reign's Radicolorful Dragons✪
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90
@Reign
Oh my gosh, that royal/caribbean/leaf girl is exactly what I wanted from them.

Could you possibly please hold her for me while I sort some lair space out and get the last 25k I need to buy her?
@Reign
Oh my gosh, that royal/caribbean/leaf girl is exactly what I wanted from them.

Could you possibly please hold her for me while I sort some lair space out and get the last 25k I need to buy her?
@Sonikki
Sure thing!
@Sonikki
Sure thing!
@Reign Could you please remove me from the pinglist? Thank you uvu
@Reign Could you please remove me from the pinglist? Thank you uvu
@Reign
Sent a crossroads for her, thank you for holding her for me until I could get the treasure!
Could you please put me on the general pinglist for everything? I find myself loving just about every pair you have anyway. xD
@Reign
Sent a crossroads for her, thank you for holding her for me until I could get the treasure!
Could you please put me on the general pinglist for everything? I find myself loving just about every pair you have anyway. xD
@Inriri
Sure & done.

@Sonikki
Will do, and thanks xD Enjoy the royal girl, she's going to be amazing as an adult!
@Inriri
Sure & done.

@Sonikki
Will do, and thanks xD Enjoy the royal girl, she's going to be amazing as an adult!
@Reign
Absolutely! I was telling my friend I wanted one near exact to how this girl turned out when I found out about her parents. :3 I wanted a male, but I need more female dragons so it worked out great! Now just to find her a pretty mate at some point. x3
Thanks again, hope you have a lovely day. :3
@Reign
Absolutely! I was telling my friend I wanted one near exact to how this girl turned out when I found out about her parents. :3 I wanted a male, but I need more female dragons so it worked out great! Now just to find her a pretty mate at some point. x3
Thanks again, hope you have a lovely day. :3
@Reign
Darn you Easter Coatls, give me a girl!! xD
@Reign
Darn you Easter Coatls, give me a girl!! xD
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
@chaosmagic
Sorry, had to give the pinglist folks a shot first! If they produce another royal/carib/leaf in the future, I can ping you first if you'd like :)

@kanoosh
Right? Half the pinglist folks are waiting for girls from them lol
@chaosmagic
Sorry, had to give the pinglist folks a shot first! If they produce another royal/carib/leaf in the future, I can ping you first if you'd like :)

@kanoosh
Right? Half the pinglist folks are waiting for girls from them lol
@Reign
Haha oh gosh
Hopefully next time you'll have a bigger nest full of girls lol
@Reign
Haha oh gosh
Hopefully next time you'll have a bigger nest full of girls lol
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster