Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ►►Fiore Hatchery IRISHIMGEMBELLY!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@siofrafiore Yay i actually can afford that! :)
@siofrafiore Yay i actually can afford that! :)
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
@slendy - I have two crackle babies looking for a home!
@slendy - I have two crackle babies looking for a home!
pGBCHTT.pngh0x4Fp8.pngqiHgMCM.png
Bump!
Bump!
royal carribbean I would love her what's your final price? Im a bit treasure poor but cant pass her up
royal carribbean I would love her what's your final price? Im a bit treasure poor but cant pass her up
@wylde13 - sorry I didn't see your message! I'll send you some treasure back since I would have taken a bit off if I had caught you before you bought her from the AH =)
@wylde13 - sorry I didn't see your message! I'll send you some treasure back since I would have taken a bit off if I had caught you before you bought her from the AH =)
lol no worries hun ty and can you ping me on your gembond pc and your skydancer breeding Im in love with t he colors preference on gembond on skydancer ty
lol no worries hun ty and can you ping me on your gembond pc and your skydancer breeding Im in love with t he colors preference on gembond on skydancer ty
oh and do you ever do breedings with others ?
oh and do you ever do breedings with others ?
@wylde13 - I'm actually reworking my breeding couples so instead of having Khrynia with Kyras I'll probably keep her with Terrapin as I was very happy with their hatchling previews and the two little snapper girls I got today. I just haven't had time to really redo couple images and things thanks to work, school and the holidays.

I've haven't done any joint breeding before, but I'm totally open to it!
@wylde13 - I'm actually reworking my breeding couples so instead of having Khrynia with Kyras I'll probably keep her with Terrapin as I was very happy with their hatchling previews and the two little snapper girls I got today. I just haven't had time to really redo couple images and things thanks to work, school and the holidays.

I've haven't done any joint breeding before, but I'm totally open to it!
Bump!
Bump!
sweet well i plan to be adding some scrolls to a few of mine soon so I'll have more gembond and some more snapper and skydancers
sweet well i plan to be adding some scrolls to a few of mine soon so I'll have more gembond and some more snapper and skydancers
1 2 3 4 5 6