Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ►►Fiore Hatchery IRISHIMGEMBELLY!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@slendy - i had two crackle imps born the other day if you're interested in either of them!
@slendy - i had two crackle imps born the other day if you're interested in either of them!
pGBCHTT.pngh0x4Fp8.pngqiHgMCM.png
So many babies! Pinging my friends list in case any of you might be interested or know anyone else who might be!

@badoink
@vagrancing
@Shaid
@ZanaDragonhart
@wylde13
So many babies! Pinging my friends list in case any of you might be interested or know anyone else who might be!

@badoink
@vagrancing
@Shaid
@ZanaDragonhart
@wylde13
@siofrafiore

So many pretty babies! I'll come see you once I finish my lair overhaul!
@siofrafiore

So many pretty babies! I'll come see you once I finish my lair overhaul!
@ZanaDragonhart - thanks! good luck with your lair!!
@ZanaDragonhart - thanks! good luck with your lair!!
Bump
Bump
Thanks for the bump @wylde13!
Thanks for the bump @wylde13!
Dragons looking for a good home!
Dragons looking for a good home!
@wylde13 - since I know you're into blue dragons i've got some blue/green ranged babies that were hatched today if you're interested.

The parents of your OohSparkly, Terrapin and Khrynia, have three eggs in a nest that will be ready to hatch in two days.

AND I just got Carmila and Rian nested and they're going to have lovely iridescent/shimmer/gembond or underbelly spirals with this range! I'm super excited about them and their future babies!
@wylde13 - since I know you're into blue dragons i've got some blue/green ranged babies that were hatched today if you're interested.

The parents of your OohSparkly, Terrapin and Khrynia, have three eggs in a nest that will be ready to hatch in two days.

AND I just got Carmila and Rian nested and they're going to have lovely iridescent/shimmer/gembond or underbelly spirals with this range! I'm super excited about them and their future babies!
@siofrafiore ty for the ping I'm holdng off on new additions right now until I have room to breed some of mine :) I did get a few more ocean colored beauties including a gembond skydancer pair that will be ready to breed soon. Feel free to take a look
@siofrafiore ty for the ping I'm holdng off on new additions right now until I have room to breed some of mine :) I did get a few more ocean colored beauties including a gembond skydancer pair that will be ready to breed soon. Feel free to take a look
@wylde13 are the skydancers Tourmaline and Kyanite? if so I would love to get a notif when they have their clutch! they are both super lovely!!
@wylde13 are the skydancers Tourmaline and Kyanite? if so I would love to get a notif when they have their clutch! they are both super lovely!!
1 2 3 4 5 6