Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [LDP] XXY Obsidian/Indigo G1
1 2 3 4
@furo
57kg
@furo
57kg
@xique 60kg ^^
@xique 60kg ^^
CvyoOwu.png
@furo 61kg
@furo 61kg
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid
62kg
@Vinid
62kg
@xique 63kg

Sorry if this went through a few times, I'm on no signal and it takes me ~5+ minutes to get a message through orz
@xique 63kg

Sorry if this went through a few times, I'm on no signal and it takes me ~5+ minutes to get a message through orz
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid congrats, you’ve won with a bid of 63kg
Will chuck over a pa in a sec c:
@Vinid congrats, you’ve won with a bid of 63kg
Will chuck over a pa in a sec c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 3 4