Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | -Over-
1 2 3 4 5
SB on Auction #7 please!
SB on Auction #7 please!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
@Fomeak 6.5kg for Auction #4, cream/pearl/cream please

And may I get a LDP as well? Thank you
@Fomeak 6.5kg for Auction #4, cream/pearl/cream please

And may I get a LDP as well? Thank you
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
(apologies, the LDP is already sent aaa my mistake, please ignore that)
(apologies, the LDP is already sent aaa my mistake, please ignore that)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Cloudfallen i believe @vervains (hope the ping is alright) has the current 6.8kg bid on #4 :)
@Cloudfallen i believe @vervains (hope the ping is alright) has the current 6.8kg bid on #4 :)
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak oh goodness I am so sorry this is just a mess aha, I do apologize for the ping and to Revius, I didn't know it had not yet been updated, please forgive me
@Fomeak oh goodness I am so sorry this is just a mess aha, I do apologize for the ping and to Revius, I didn't know it had not yet been updated, please forgive me
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Cloudfallen don’t worry at all!! i don’t mind :,] i get a bit lost in forums myself
@Cloudfallen don’t worry at all!! i don’t mind :,] i get a bit lost in forums myself
RUQx40j.png
All bids are updated
All bids are updated
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
@vervains 11.5kg #1
@vervains 11.5kg #1
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
15mins left
15mins left
>Fr+9
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
Apologies to people for the delay, I have been pretty much bedridden since my last post .-. This unfortunately for some also meant the XXY Mist got AB'd via AH listing, I take full responsibility for not taking the auctions down yesterday, don't run auctions when sick is all I can say >_>; [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2dd7915abebf4ce2d86db1f88c7fa700.png[/img] @Cove I am so sorry about the mist AB, but thank you for bidding nonetheless! @Xenofaun You've won auction #3 with the SB of 3kg, I will send a PA for you to pickup whenever as discussed per DMs @vervains You've won auction #4 with a bid of 6.8kg, I see your CR but I will respectfully cancel it and send a PA since its a 1-way on your end :,) @SilverLately You've won auction #6 with the SB of 800g, a PA will be sent shortly @bigfriedegg You've won auction #7 with the SB of 300g and likewise will have a PA sent shortly Thank you to everyone who bid, asked for LDP and once again apologies for the mishap with the mist >_>;
Apologies to people for the delay, I have been pretty much bedridden since my last post .-.
This unfortunately for some also meant the XXY Mist got AB'd via AH listing, I take full responsibility for not taking the auctions down yesterday, don't run auctions when sick is all I can say >_>;
2dd7915abebf4ce2d86db1f88c7fa700.png

@Cove
I am so sorry about the mist AB, but thank you for bidding nonetheless!

@Xenofaun
You've won auction #3 with the SB of 3kg, I will send a PA for you to pickup whenever as discussed per DMs

@vervains
You've won auction #4 with a bid of 6.8kg, I see your CR but I will respectfully cancel it and send a PA since its a 1-way on your end :,)

@SilverLately
You've won auction #6 with the SB of 800g, a PA will be sent shortly

@bigfriedegg
You've won auction #7 with the SB of 300g and likewise will have a PA sent shortly

Thank you to everyone who bid, asked for LDP and once again apologies for the mishap with the mist >_>;
>Fr+9
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
1 2 3 4 5