Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 2-off XXX Gen 1 - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Panther202 @EonShinato @Nyne @X3X @Amezrou @Heart @orangeDeciple @Chrisondra @Comfrey Last day ping, everyone~ Sorry that it is a bit delayed; medical stuff kept me surprisingly busy. To make up for this, I am extending the end of the auction to [b][u]September 1st, 12:00 Flight Rising time.[/u][/b] And I'll update that in the first post shortly. Same rules apply! There will be a recurring snipe guard of 2 hours when a valid bid is placed on the auction within the last hour. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions or concerns! Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Panther202 @EonShinato @Nyne @X3X @Amezrou @Heart @orangeDeciple @Chrisondra @Comfrey

Last day ping, everyone~ Sorry that it is a bit delayed; medical stuff kept me surprisingly busy. To make up for this, I am extending the end of the auction to September 1st, 12:00 Flight Rising time. And I'll update that in the first post shortly.

Same rules apply! There will be a recurring snipe guard of 2 hours when a valid bid is placed on the auction within the last hour.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions or concerns! Thank you!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@EonShinato

6kg please!
@EonShinato

6kg please!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Updated~
Updated~
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Bump!
Bump!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Chrisondra

6500g
@Chrisondra

6500g
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Updated~
Updated~
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Nyne

7kg
@Nyne

7kg
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra

7500g
@Chrisondra

7500g
UL8LHAi.png
@Nyne

8kg
@Nyne

8kg
@Chrisondra

8500g
@Chrisondra

8500g
UL8LHAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6