Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [a] triple murk g1 - LAST DAY
1 2 3 4
@kawacy ;;a;; that would be so wonderful. I'm actually so peeved that she's got Nature eyes but it's a phenomenal hatch on Subjugation's end. Yes yes I know it sounds weird, especially since I absolutely adore Nature eyes, but it's perfect. Way too perfect, it feels like overkill HAHAHA
@kawacy ;;a;; that would be so wonderful. I'm actually so peeved that she's got Nature eyes but it's a phenomenal hatch on Subjugation's end. Yes yes I know it sounds weird, especially since I absolutely adore Nature eyes, but it's perfect. Way too perfect, it feels like overkill HAHAHA
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron a perfectly beautiful dragon for a perfectly beautiful person! <3 you deserve it, so happy for you! hoping with all my might you get her ^-^)/
@Natron a perfectly beautiful dragon for a perfectly beautiful person! <3 you deserve it, so happy for you! hoping with all my might you get her ^-^)/
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy AAAAAAA thank you so much, you're too kind ;r; you're awesome, bless ♥
@kawacy AAAAAAA thank you so much, you're too kind ;r; you're awesome, bless ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
LDP please!
LDP please!
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
ldp please!
ldp please!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Natron 105kg ^-^
@Natron 105kg ^-^
CvyoOwu.png
Well I saw this coming [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483387443408797697/816395756691914802/eternal_mood.png[/img]
Well I saw this coming

eternal_mood.png
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATRON :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATRON :(
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@furo 110kG pls umu
@furo 110kG pls umu
@Cirrostratus, @balthy, @CharlotteHornets, @furo, @Watermel0nBob, @Natron, @kawacy, @Tangaroa, @bothriolepis

LDP !! sorry im very late with this i am sooo busy irl fkjdfkjdfkjdf
@Cirrostratus, @balthy, @CharlotteHornets, @furo, @Watermel0nBob, @Natron, @kawacy, @Tangaroa, @bothriolepis

LDP !! sorry im very late with this i am sooo busy irl fkjdfkjdfkjdf
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
1 2 3 4