Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Zikitty @Naturalcyber I was wondering if the last bid made by WStarwishW was valid or not since neither the ID or colors were in the bid. It's totally fine if it was! Just wondering for the sake of clarity though.
@Zikitty @Naturalcyber I was wondering if the last bid made by WStarwishW was valid or not since neither the ID or colors were in the bid. It's totally fine if it was! Just wondering for the sake of clarity though.
image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif
@Zikitty @QuetzalFeathers I overlooked that part of the rules. Oops. That mistake is on me. As apology, if there's a dragon in my hib den that you fancy, you can have it free.
@Zikitty @QuetzalFeathers I overlooked that part of the rules. Oops. That mistake is on me. As apology, if there's a dragon in my hib den that you fancy, you can have it free.
@Naturalcyber Ah I see, that's ok mistakes happen! Thank you for the offer but it's alright!
@Naturalcyber Ah I see, that's ok mistakes happen! Thank you for the offer but it's alright!
image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif
@QuetzalFeathers @NaturalCyber as long as there is a good reason I'm being passed over, I understand. QuetzalFeathers, if you didn't place further bids under the assumption the last is invalid, it could be solved by matching the offer at 5,1kg or higher. I'm at 4,5kg in savings now. You have some time to decide.

@QuetzalFeathers @NaturalCyber as long as there is a good reason I'm being passed over, I understand. QuetzalFeathers, if you didn't place further bids under the assumption the last is invalid, it could be solved by matching the offer at 5,1kg or higher. I'm at 4,5kg in savings now. You have some time to decide.

If I posted it, I'm subbed!
@WStarwishW It's alright! Thank you though ^^
@WStarwishW It's alright! Thank you though ^^
Alright. Sending the last gems, now
Alright. Sending the last gems, now
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12