Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE] 7 digit Imps x/x/x Maize
I am posting this auction on behalf of Cynders. Please read the rules below. You may contact myself or Cynders in regards to these dragons. ------------------------------------------------------- [size=5][u][b]Rules: [/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*]Only post your bids in gem amounts. [LIST] [*]If paying in treasure or items, also include with your bid a note of how much and of what [/LIST] [*]Please ping the person you are outbidding (No need to ping me, I am subbed) [*]There is a minimum increment of [b]50 gems[/b] [*][u]Do not [/u]edit your bidding posts. If you edit your post, your bid will be disregarded. Just make a new post [*][u]Do not[/u] withdraw your bids. Any bids withdrawn will blacklist you from the current auction and possible future auctions. Only commit to what you have available. [*]You may privately offer for this dragon by contacting myself or Cynders, under the agreement that: [LIST] [*]Your bid will be posted publicly in gem terms, with or without your name if requested [*]You must keep watch on the auction yourself for counterbids [/LIST] [*]Proxy bidding is allowed only if the proxy and the person they are bidding for make a public post in this thread informing myself and other bidders of their arrangements (Only one is needed before the proxy can begin) [*]It is the bidder's responsibility to keep up to date with their bids. You will receive a ping from a bidder if outbid, but I recommend also checking back often. [/LIST] This auction will end[u][b] Tuesday, the 19th @ 18:00 FR[/b][/u] time with a 1 hour snipe guard. Any bids placed within 1 hour of the end time will extend the auction by 1 hour. --------------------------------------------------- [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5072232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/50723/5072232_350.png[/img][/url] [quote]#5072232 Lightly bred Lightning Flight Obsidian / Forest / Storm [b]SB:[/b] 350gs [b]CB:[/b] 400gs @ tokyoisms [b]AB:[/b] 1kgs[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9538384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95384/9538384_350.png[/img][/url] [quote]#9538384 Bred Ice Flight Maize / Maize / Maize [b]SB:[/b] 400gs [b]CB:[/b] SB @ yumehisakawa [b]AB:[/b] 1.5kgs[/quote] Holds of up to one week allowed. Treasure and Gems accepted @ 1:1100 and Unhatched eggs valued @ 270 each.
I am posting this auction on behalf of Cynders. Please read the rules below. You may contact myself or Cynders in regards to these dragons.

Rules:

• Only post your bids in gem amounts.
    • If paying in treasure or items, also include with your bid a note of how much and of what
  • Please ping the person you are outbidding (No need to ping me, I am subbed)
  • There is a minimum increment of 50 gems
  • Do not edit your bidding posts. If you edit your post, your bid will be disregarded. Just make a new post
  • Do not withdraw your bids. Any bids withdrawn will blacklist you from the current auction and possible future auctions. Only commit to what you have available.
  • You may privately offer for this dragon by contacting myself or Cynders, under the agreement that:
    • Your bid will be posted publicly in gem terms, with or without your name if requested
    • You must keep watch on the auction yourself for counterbids
  • Proxy bidding is allowed only if the proxy and the person they are bidding for make a public post in this thread informing myself and other bidders of their arrangements (Only one is needed before the proxy can begin)
  • It is the bidder's responsibility to keep up to date with their bids. You will receive a ping from a bidder if outbid, but I recommend also checking back often.

This auction will end Tuesday, the 19th @ 18:00 FR time with a 1 hour snipe guard. Any bids placed within 1 hour of the end time will extend the auction by 1 hour.
5072232_350.png
Quote:
Lightly bred
Lightning Flight
Obsidian / Forest / Storm

SB: 350gs
CB: 400gs @ tokyoisms
AB: 1kgs

9538384_350.png
Quote:
Bred
Ice Flight
Maize / Maize / Maize

SB: 400gs
CB: SB @ yumehisakawa
AB: 1.5kgs

Holds of up to one week allowed. Treasure and Gems accepted @ 1:1100 and Unhatched eggs valued @ 270 each.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
LDPs
LDPs

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Accal1a @AlexRobins @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @Amut @anhbon921 @Arinys @Arrowfeathers @Askesis @Aurora23 @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Casilica @clay @Coelacanis @ColorfulLava @convulsive @CrownedLadybug @Cylence @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Elfydragon @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Helix @Hiame @honour @hyddenchyld @Icthys @J0taro @JD1620 @Kiipho @Kilwin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @Lydun @Martine @Meyoline @Mindrop @Nekromancy @NeroDrag @NiTi1 @nonbinary @Norayna0ekoa @Oriel @paintminion @PipDragon40 @PlatinumDream @Wytche @Pufferheart @Pulse @Queezle @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @selkiie @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @spudzy @SSakuras @StarWraith @stovokor @Striderave @Synthsational @Tahoma @Tannos @TeaHorse @ThistleProse @Tryenne @Twizz @vintagesinister @W473rDr490n @Willowspot125 @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @xkcd2020 @yumehisakawa @Norion [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the Mid-High 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@Accal1a @AlexRobins @alixander @Almedha @AlvildaBright @Amut @anhbon921 @Arinys @Arrowfeathers @Askesis @Aurora23 @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @BeingOfSalt @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Casilica @clay @Coelacanis @ColorfulLava @convulsive @CrownedLadybug @Cylence @Deltazz @DragonSquid @Duskphoenix @Elfydragon @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @frankenfurta @fredddio @Freefire @gbot13 @Geminid @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Helix @Hiame @honour @hyddenchyld @Icthys @J0taro @JD1620 @Kiipho @Kilwin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @Lydun @Martine @Meyoline @Mindrop @Nekromancy @NeroDrag @NiTi1 @nonbinary @Norayna0ekoa @Oriel @paintminion @PipDragon40 @PlatinumDream @Wytche @Pufferheart @Pulse @Queezle @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @readergirl12 @Rhamnus @selkiie @Shaydas @SilverQuark @Skogur @spudzy @SSakuras @StarWraith @stovokor @Striderave @Synthsational @Tahoma @Tannos @TeaHorse @ThistleProse @Tryenne @Twizz @vintagesinister @W473rDr490n @Willowspot125 @wingedvoid @WolfandCrow @Wryneck @xkcd2020 @yumehisakawa @Norion
Standard-Button.png
I used the Mid-High 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

SB for both please
SB for both please
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

Bids added, thank you! :)

For transparency, the AB for the Maize/x/x boy was increased by the request of Cynders.
@yumehisakawa

Bids added, thank you! :)

For transparency, the AB for the Maize/x/x boy was increased by the request of Cynders.

37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
@tokyoisms

Updated, thank you for your bid!
@tokyoisms

Updated, thank you for your bid!

Congratulations @yumehisakawa for winning Aeglos with a final bid of 400gs! A CRs will be sent to you shortly :)

And congratulations to @tokyoisms for winning Bulkhead with a final bid of 400gs! You will receive a CRs shortly :)

Thank you for bidding!
Congratulations @yumehisakawa for winning Aeglos with a final bid of 400gs! A CRs will be sent to you shortly :)

And congratulations to @tokyoisms for winning Bulkhead with a final bid of 400gs! You will receive a CRs shortly :)

Thank you for bidding!