Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Obsidian/Moon/Moon Gen 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LDP please
LDP please
sxrFjUf.gif
This is the last day ping. From now until tomorrow at the same time you have one whole day to fight for this boy!

@Susurrar @act @Aeraki @Marceline @Ghoulcats @Hessonite @AbyssalRuins @Cerion @Dimness @Necramancy @Algebra @Lacerations @XernaPirate @IndigoCat @Noel1 @Avarosa @EonShinato @PtolemyII @Tune @Digimon11 @Borkbean @ItMeansHope @Evandar @Accismus
This is the last day ping. From now until tomorrow at the same time you have one whole day to fight for this boy!

@Susurrar @act @Aeraki @Marceline @Ghoulcats @Hessonite @AbyssalRuins @Cerion @Dimness @Necramancy @Algebra @Lacerations @XernaPirate @IndigoCat @Noel1 @Avarosa @EonShinato @PtolemyII @Tune @Digimon11 @Borkbean @ItMeansHope @Evandar @Accismus
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
@Glisselda

18kg please!
@AoiNoRyuu
@Glisselda

18kg please!
@Aeraki

19kg ^^
@Aeraki

19kg ^^
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

20kg!
@Glisselda

20kg!
boop
boop
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Aeraki

21kg!

AoiNoRyuu, if you accept proxies I’d like kijauni to proxy for me, I’ll likely be asleep at the end time of this auction ^-^”
@Aeraki

21kg!

AoiNoRyuu, if you accept proxies I’d like kijauni to proxy for me, I’ll likely be asleep at the end time of this auction ^-^”
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
I will extend this auction to 10:00 server time to make it easier for american timezone, guys!

I will extend this auction to 10:00 server time to make it easier for american timezone, guys!

egg.gif
:)
:)
egg.gif
@PtolemyII

21.5kg!
@PtolemyII

21.5kg!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7