Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction birthday mass hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6
ty for the ping! starting bid on #73770850 & LDP, please ^_^
ty for the ping! starting bid on #73770850 & LDP, please ^_^
Can I please place starting bid on #73782589? I would also like LDP please. ^^
Can I please place starting bid on #73782589? I would also like LDP please. ^^
@GalaxyFantasy

Sorry; Altassar isn't here to update the first post. ghostpath has the starting bid on 73782589. Would you like to update your bid?
@GalaxyFantasy

Sorry; Altassar isn't here to update the first post. ghostpath has the starting bid on 73782589. Would you like to update your bid?
@Averil Oh yes, my bad ^^ how much do I have to increase my bid? I didn't see any specific increments mentioned (I'm also not very observant though so I could just be missing something obvious, if that's the case I apologize again)
@Averil Oh yes, my bad ^^ how much do I have to increase my bid? I didn't see any specific increments mentioned (I'm also not very observant though so I could just be missing something obvious, if that's the case I apologize again)
@GalaxyFantasy

Minimum increments aren't implemented. If people start being bad about the lack of rules, we will update the rules.
@GalaxyFantasy

Minimum increments aren't implemented. If people start being bad about the lack of rules, we will update the rules.
@Averil Oh, alright! I'll increase my bid by 50 gems, then. ^^ @ghostpath
@Averil Oh, alright! I'll increase my bid by 50 gems, then. ^^ @ghostpath
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
98luNVM.gif
@creosote
I will send the dragon once my boarder send her over to me thank you

All bids and LDP request update for now. Heading to bed and will update more tomorrow. Please let me know if i miss anyone and I will fix it tomorrow morning
@creosote
I will send the dragon once my boarder send her over to me thank you

All bids and LDP request update for now. Heading to bed and will update more tomorrow. Please let me know if i miss anyone and I will fix it tomorrow morning
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
ldp please!
ldp please!
sb on 73784881
sb on 73784881
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
1 2 3 4 5 6