Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Done, pings soon] Bayou Buys G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just to reconfirm cause I think I was skipped, SB for 12 please
Just to reconfirm cause I think I was skipped, SB for 12 please
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
@Rarumara 400g on #14
@Rarumara 400g on #14
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni 500g on #14
@kijauni 500g on #14
@Rarumara 600g on #14
@Rarumara 600g on #14
@kijauni 700g on #14
@kijauni 700g on #14
@Hessonite 100g on #7
@Hessonite 100g on #7
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
@Rarumara 800g on #14
Whats your idea for her?
@Rarumara 800g on #14
Whats your idea for her?
@kijauni 900g on #14
Basically a swamp witch, but not like how people usually think of witches. She'll be sweet and adore nature and tend to the plants and creatures of the woods / swamp. I remember seeing this dragon in a sale thread a long time ago back when I could never afford her xD
@kijauni 900g on #14
Basically a swamp witch, but not like how people usually think of witches. She'll be sweet and adore nature and tend to the plants and creatures of the woods / swamp. I remember seeing this dragon in a sale thread a long time ago back when I could never afford her xD
@Rarumara You see,,, rarely this happens to me in an auction where I ask for the plans from my opponent and decide to pull out of the auction afterwards^^ But seeing as you hunted her down, and I just recently achieved Twin G1s after they being sold right under my nose the first time, I don't want to be in your way!

I hope you get her! I really like your Lore idea ^.^
@Rarumara You see,,, rarely this happens to me in an auction where I ask for the plans from my opponent and decide to pull out of the auction afterwards^^ But seeing as you hunted her down, and I just recently achieved Twin G1s after they being sold right under my nose the first time, I don't want to be in your way!

I hope you get her! I really like your Lore idea ^.^
@AWB @noodlemangos @Apology @Hessonite @Alanon @SleepyDrago @RealityMask @onemessyperson @BapeTheFish @Agareia @Empyreal

LDP time! The auction will be ending at 18:00 FR time and there will be a one hour snipe guard (for individual dragons) if needed.
@AWB @noodlemangos @Apology @Hessonite @Alanon @SleepyDrago @RealityMask @onemessyperson @BapeTheFish @Agareia @Empyreal

LDP time! The auction will be ending at 18:00 FR time and there will be a one hour snipe guard (for individual dragons) if needed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8