Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 4,5 and 6 digit [Finished]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
uhhh, I think I was pinged twice for g2 imps...? I've already gotten a ping for them 2 days ago, unless there are new ones...? :0c

Then again I'm probably on the general everything list, my bad if I've mistaken anything and please consider this as a bump xD
uhhh, I think I was pinged twice for g2 imps...? I've already gotten a ping for them 2 days ago, unless there are new ones...? :0c

Then again I'm probably on the general everything list, my bad if I've mistaken anything and please consider this as a bump xD
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@crogge
I'm sorry if you get pinged twice I think I mess up the initial ping by mistaking g1 imp ping list with the g2 imp ping list probably that's why you get pinged twice ?
@crogge
I'm sorry if you get pinged twice I think I mess up the initial ping by mistaking g1 imp ping list with the g2 imp ping list probably that's why you get pinged twice ?
I would like to SB on Torgin but I would need to liquidate my hoard if that's alright with you?
I would like to SB on Torgin but I would need to liquidate my hoard if that's alright with you?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
I think they are working right now. They will be back in a few hours
I think they are working right now. They will be back in a few hours
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@COparade
Yes of couse I can hold for 1-2 weeks if that's fine withyou if yes I will put you down for SB on Torgin
@COparade
Yes of couse I can hold for 1-2 weeks if that's fine withyou if yes I will put you down for SB on Torgin
@Aarutoh
Yes please!
@Aarutoh
Yes please!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
All bids updated. Thank you for your patient
All bids updated. Thank you for your patient
@Aarutoh

Apologies for not asking earlier, but this just came to mind. Rollover is 3am in my time, so I was wondering if proxy bidders are allowed? Thanks for your time.
@Aarutoh

Apologies for not asking earlier, but this just came to mind. Rollover is 3am in my time, so I was wondering if proxy bidders are allowed? Thanks for your time.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising
As long as you and the person you ask for proxy bid for you present themselves here with full transparency it would be fine since everyone else who can't be around around that time can do the same anyway if they want to
@NightRising
As long as you and the person you ask for proxy bid for you present themselves here with full transparency it would be fine since everyone else who can't be around around that time can do the same anyway if they want to
I’ll SB on soric! It will take me a couple days to liquidate though I hope that’s okay!
I’ll SB on soric! It will take me a couple days to liquidate though I hope that’s okay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12