Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Open! Auction for 6 G1s, SO much red!
1 2 3 4 5
Goodness! (Got here so fast!) Well, here's the LDP for those who requested it!

@BapeTheFish, @Apology, @Ajgreelyfan3
Goodness! (Got here so fast!) Well, here's the LDP for those who requested it!

@BapeTheFish, @Apology, @Ajgreelyfan3
@Ambercat12 100g on #5
@Ambercat12 100g on #5
@Apology 150g on #5
@Apology 150g on #5
Updated to here.
Updated to here.
So, not sure if I should ping everyone, since the only one this MIGHT affect is @Balaeniceps (Dragon 1):

This auction is being held for a friend, but I decided that I'd like to bid on one of the dragons, and intend use a proxy if I can find one by this evening. I will post if I do find a proxy, but I wanted to give a heads up.
So, not sure if I should ping everyone, since the only one this MIGHT affect is @Balaeniceps (Dragon 1):

This auction is being held for a friend, but I decided that I'd like to bid on one of the dragons, and intend use a proxy if I can find one by this evening. I will post if I do find a proxy, but I wanted to give a heads up.
Bump
Bump
@Balaeniceps,

Since I don't feel quite right doing bidding in an auction I am hosting, I've asked @gn0me to be my proxy. (This post isn't a bid, but I felt it best to let you know that I have a proxy bidder, as I don't want you to feel misguided about that.)
@Balaeniceps,

Since I don't feel quite right doing bidding in an auction I am hosting, I've asked @gn0me to be my proxy. (This post isn't a bid, but I felt it best to let you know that I have a proxy bidder, as I don't want you to feel misguided about that.)
@Starphire @Balaeniceps
200G on #1
@Starphire @Balaeniceps
200G on #1
qDkA25S.png
Bump
Bump
Updated to here
Updated to here
1 2 3 4 5