Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | NotN 20/21 G1 Auction (Ended)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@GODHEX

Apologies for any confusion!

What's supposed to happen it people send me a CR with the payment and the dragon's colors, and I add the dragon. The reason I'm not sending the CR out myself is that I am not at my PC too much right now because of class.

I am really sorry if you felt slighted or ignored, I should have sent out a mass ping.
@GODHEX

Apologies for any confusion!

What's supposed to happen it people send me a CR with the payment and the dragon's colors, and I add the dragon. The reason I'm not sending the CR out myself is that I am not at my PC too much right now because of class.

I am really sorry if you felt slighted or ignored, I should have sent out a mass ping.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Museless
Thank you for letting me know! I will be sending CRs shortly.

Apologies if my prior message sounds rough, I'm not mad, just wanted to get some clearer answers for everyone involved.
@Museless
Thank you for letting me know! I will be sending CRs shortly.

Apologies if my prior message sounds rough, I'm not mad, just wanted to get some clearer answers for everyone involved.
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX

No problem at all! I'm just the dragon holder, I've also had some serious moments of confusion during this auction xD
@GODHEX

No problem at all! I'm just the dragon holder, I've also had some serious moments of confusion during this auction xD

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
If i give you a list of the ones i got and for how much would you do pa's? @Museless

I got over 5 of them so i think it may be easier then doing math to add them all up. Just to put them in a pa for what i won them for..
If i give you a list of the ones i got and for how much would you do pa's? @Museless

I got over 5 of them so i think it may be easier then doing math to add them all up. Just to put them in a pa for what i won them for..
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Sure! That works too ^^
@AnimeLover9631

Sure! That works too ^^

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Antique/Chocolate/Storm-10g
Wine/Stone/Goldenrod-10g
Cinnamon/Clay/Raspberry-25g
Pumpkin/Driftwood/Slate-25g
Brick/Rose/Orange-100g
Pumpkin/Caramel/Lead-25g
Sand/Mint/Orchid-25g
Tangerine/Goldenrod/Metals-25g
Goldenrod/Steel/Mint-25g
Twilight/Platinum/Orange-25g
Sanguine/Navy/Chartreuse; Goat Eyes-25g

I think thats all of them @Museless
If you could actually convert to treasure just those dragons listed as 25g (i need some of my gems for a skin...) that would be 8 of the 11 dragons listed there... if you cant thats ok. I can figure something else out

Edit. I also understand being busy so its ok to take your time ^-^
Antique/Chocolate/Storm-10g
Wine/Stone/Goldenrod-10g
Cinnamon/Clay/Raspberry-25g
Pumpkin/Driftwood/Slate-25g
Brick/Rose/Orange-100g
Pumpkin/Caramel/Lead-25g
Sand/Mint/Orchid-25g
Tangerine/Goldenrod/Metals-25g
Goldenrod/Steel/Mint-25g
Twilight/Platinum/Orange-25g
Sanguine/Navy/Chartreuse; Goat Eyes-25g

I think thats all of them @Museless
If you could actually convert to treasure just those dragons listed as 25g (i need some of my gems for a skin...) that would be 8 of the 11 dragons listed there... if you cant thats ok. I can figure something else out

Edit. I also understand being busy so its ok to take your time ^-^
@AnimeLover9631

Ok, I think that's all of them. Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you for your patience!
@AnimeLover9631

Ok, I think that's all of them. Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you for your patience!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I am sorry for any confusion we caused. I simply forgot to communicate some things with Museless. So if you havent received your dragons yet send her a CR with the dragons you get and the money.
Again I'm sorry for all the confusion. I know what to do better next time!
I am sorry for any confusion we caused. I simply forgot to communicate some things with Museless. So if you havent received your dragons yet send her a CR with the dragons you get and the money.
Again I'm sorry for all the confusion. I know what to do better next time!
egg.gif
[quote name="@Exquisitor" date="2021-01-13 14:10:26" ] Yeah, what's going on with the dragons? [/quote] I'm sorry for the confusion. Send Museless a CR with the dragons and the payment so she can attatch them
@Exquisitor wrote on 2021-01-13 14:10:26:
Yeah, what's going on with the dragons?

I'm sorry for the confusion. Send Museless a CR with the dragons and the payment so she can attatch them
egg.gif
@Exquisitor above post

@AoiNoRyuu
Just wanted to let you know i really dont think quoteing people pings them. I didnt get a ping when you quoted me the last time
@Exquisitor above post

@AoiNoRyuu
Just wanted to let you know i really dont think quoteing people pings them. I didnt get a ping when you quoted me the last time
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29