Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] VEIL G1 Plague Primal Fully Gened!!
1 2 3 4
@candygoth12 the auction is over for now, but I was planning to try one last time, a bit later. We can ping you then, if you like? :)
@candygoth12 the auction is over for now, but I was planning to try one last time, a bit later. We can ping you then, if you like? :)
BannerSabrielsmol.png
@SamaelDemiurgos Oh sure! Sorry I also sent you a message. I could do the 5kg and toss in a XYY Gen 1 to sweeten the deal but I can also wait for you to auction her again if you want. I just really wanted to bid on her but have no gems currently and no one took sb.
@SamaelDemiurgos Oh sure! Sorry I also sent you a message. I could do the 5kg and toss in a XYY Gen 1 to sweeten the deal but I can also wait for you to auction her again if you want. I just really wanted to bid on her but have no gems currently and no one took sb.
@candygoth12

Hi sorry, I'm in my last 2 weeks of the semester and finals are crazy. We will probably reopen the auction Dec. 11 or that weekend (unless Samael decides to do one themselves earlier). Hopefully that will give you enough time to gather the gems you need. I will make sure to ping you as well :)
@candygoth12

Hi sorry, I'm in my last 2 weeks of the semester and finals are crazy. We will probably reopen the auction Dec. 11 or that weekend (unless Samael decides to do one themselves earlier). Hopefully that will give you enough time to gather the gems you need. I will make sure to ping you as well :)
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@Tywyllwch

So her owner has considered my Gen 1 offer? I talked to them through PM this morning. I showed the Gen 1 and they said they needed time to decide and that they might put her up as a Lightning auction for a few hours. I really love this derg and so I'm fine with waiting for another auction. Was just really hoping to buy her since no one took SB and I would give her a permanent home <3
@Tywyllwch

So her owner has considered my Gen 1 offer? I talked to them through PM this morning. I showed the Gen 1 and they said they needed time to decide and that they might put her up as a Lightning auction for a few hours. I really love this derg and so I'm fine with waiting for another auction. Was just really hoping to buy her since no one took SB and I would give her a permanent home <3
1 2 3 4