Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | The Cheese Market (G1 Auction) | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm a bit dumb about auctions, what do SB and AB mean?
I'm a bit dumb about auctions, what do SB and AB mean?
SB on #18 - ID#18643246 100g

@PtolemyII - Hi sorry she's really pretty :D

300g on Auction 11, ID# - 58092886

@HowDoilnternet Can I be added to that last day pinglist please?
PS I love your username hehe
SB on #18 - ID#18643246 100g

@PtolemyII - Hi sorry she's really pretty :D

300g on Auction 11, ID# - 58092886

@HowDoilnternet Can I be added to that last day pinglist please?
PS I love your username hehe
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@WardenOfTheBluff

I don't blame you... 350g for Auction 11!

Internet, could I also get LDP please?
@WardenOfTheBluff

I don't blame you... 350g for Auction 11!

Internet, could I also get LDP please?
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
[center][font=georgia][size=4]I'd like to place SB on bargain bin boy #54605150 :)[/size][/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54605150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546052/54605150_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I'd like to place SB on bargain bin boy #54605150 :)
54605150_350.png
image0-2.png
@Elodee
You're not dumb! It's not very obvious information and takes a while to figure out.

SB = Starting Bid. This is the bid required to start off the auction if no-one else has bid on a dragon yet. It is the lowest permitted bid and without it, the dragon simply won't be sold.

AB = Auto Buy. This is the amount needed if you just want to purchase a dragon straight away without waiting for the end of an auction or letting others bid against you. Might be good for your nerves if you have found the perfect dragon, but can be ouch on your wallet, since they are usually set quite high in order to encourage bidding.

CB = Current Bid. This is the latest bid placed on the dragon, and the one you need to bid higher than if you want to join in on the bidding. It's not always up to date since auction runners also need to sleep, so you might want to search the thread to make sure no further bids have been placed since the listed CB.
@Elodee
You're not dumb! It's not very obvious information and takes a while to figure out.

SB = Starting Bid. This is the bid required to start off the auction if no-one else has bid on a dragon yet. It is the lowest permitted bid and without it, the dragon simply won't be sold.

AB = Auto Buy. This is the amount needed if you just want to purchase a dragon straight away without waiting for the end of an auction or letting others bid against you. Might be good for your nerves if you have found the perfect dragon, but can be ouch on your wallet, since they are usually set quite high in order to encourage bidding.

CB = Current Bid. This is the latest bid placed on the dragon, and the one you need to bid higher than if you want to join in on the bidding. It's not always up to date since auction runners also need to sleep, so you might want to search the thread to make sure no further bids have been placed since the listed CB.
image0-2.png
EXACTLY what @/Outpost said. If you have any questions feel free to @ me, and I'll do my best to assist you. If you're interested in bidding and worried about price, I suggest looking at some of the bargain bin dragons because they all start out at 10g, which is a pretty low bet. If you want to outbid someone, please ping the person you're outbidding so they get a chance to increase their own bid. [quote name="Outpost" date="2020-08-24 04:02:42" ] @Elodee You're not dumb! It's not very obvious information and takes a while to figure out. SB = Starting Bid. This is the bid required to start off the auction if no-one else has bid on a dragon yet. It is the lowest permitted bid and without it, the dragon simply won't be sold. AB = Auto Buy. This is the amount needed if you just want to purchase a dragon straight away without waiting for the end of an auction or letting others bid against you. Might be good for your nerves if you have found the perfect dragon, but can be ouch on your wallet, since they are usually set quite high in order to encourage bidding. CB = Current Bid. This is the latest bid placed on the dragon, and the one you need to bid higher than if you want to join in on the bidding. It's not always up to date since auction runners also need to sleep, so you might want to search the thread to make sure no further bids have been placed since the listed CB. [/quote]
EXACTLY what @/Outpost said. If you have any questions feel free to @ me, and I'll do my best to assist you.

If you're interested in bidding and worried about price, I suggest looking at some of the bargain bin dragons because they all start out at 10g, which is a pretty low bet.

If you want to outbid someone, please ping the person you're outbidding so they get a chance to increase their own bid.
Outpost wrote on 2020-08-24 04:02:42:
@Elodee

NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Aw thanks guys! I understand now. Can I put a 10g SB on 63074360 then? The first one in the Bargain Bin. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/630744/63074360.png[/img] This guy :)
Aw thanks guys! I understand now. Can I put a 10g SB on 63074360 then? The first one in the Bargain Bin.

63074360.png

This guy :)
@PtolemyII

400g on Auction 11!

HowDoilnternet I know you're subscribed, just double checking that you saw my bid for #18 in this post. ^-^
@PtolemyII

400g on Auction 11!

HowDoilnternet I know you're subscribed, just double checking that you saw my bid for #18 in this post. ^-^
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@WardenOfTheBluff

450 on Auction 11 ^-^
@WardenOfTheBluff

450 on Auction 11 ^-^
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@WardenOfTheBluff hey wow I am so glad you called me out, I missed it. I only saw the other bid that Ptolemy responded to!

Thank you! All updated now.

@WardenOfTheBluff hey wow I am so glad you called me out, I missed it. I only saw the other bid that Ptolemy responded to!

Thank you! All updated now.

NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10