Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [OVER] 45 G1s; XYY, Goat, XYZ +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@kijauni could I get Auction 16 for SB?
@kijauni could I get Auction 16 for SB?
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
@KingTulip You can <3 Sending the boy over ^.^
@KingTulip You can <3 Sending the boy over ^.^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni
Hello again! Could I buy #2 for his SB?
@kijauni
Hello again! Could I buy #2 for his SB?
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
@Crobbin A giantic yes!! Glad he finds a home, I was a little bit sad that none of the special eyes caught interest :3
@Crobbin A giantic yes!! Glad he finds a home, I was a little bit sad that none of the special eyes caught interest :3
@kijauni
Awesome thank you! I was eyeing him from the start but you guys had so many nice gen ones that I didn't think I would be able to afford all three (also speaking of the other two, I have their gene plans in their bios if you wanna peak)
@kijauni
Awesome thank you! I was eyeing him from the start but you guys had so many nice gen ones that I didn't think I would be able to afford all three (also speaking of the other two, I have their gene plans in their bios if you wanna peak)
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
@Crobbin Haha yeah :D I think a huge issue of the auction was the large lot. Next time there will be at least 10 G1s less, maybe even only 20 in total to focus more ^.^
Thank you for the information, I am going to take an immediate look
Waits with replie for look...

Oh! my! Gosh! I love the Permababy Scry (I am a sucker for Permababy'd Coatls, I have so many G1s waiting for that) but I am head over heels for the SD Lady! She was probably one of the few I was not really in love with but your Scry + Accent *rubs eyes* Is it still the same G1? Such a beauty <3
@Crobbin Haha yeah :D I think a huge issue of the auction was the large lot. Next time there will be at least 10 G1s less, maybe even only 20 in total to focus more ^.^
Thank you for the information, I am going to take an immediate look
Waits with replie for look...

Oh! my! Gosh! I love the Permababy Scry (I am a sucker for Permababy'd Coatls, I have so many G1s waiting for that) but I am head over heels for the SD Lady! She was probably one of the few I was not really in love with but your Scry + Accent *rubs eyes* Is it still the same G1? Such a beauty <3
Thanks for running this, Kijauni!
Thanks for running this, Kijauni!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@disquit Ofc! It was offered up and I am very glad the sweet Greyscale Lady finds a new home too!
@disquit Ofc! It was offered up and I am very glad the sweet Greyscale Lady finds a new home too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9