Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Done] G1 Doubles and Multigazes
1 2 3 4
Ldp please
Ldp please
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
ldp please!
ldp please!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alcremie

Oh wow! Those are all absolute stunners! For the double orchid, I wouldn’t mind doing any of them as a dragon trade [1:1] (whichever you’re least attached to lol, since they’re all amazing), but for the double abyss I’d like to get pure if at all possible :)

If you’re still interested in the orchid kiddo, feel free to send a PM and we can work something out ^^ ty!
@alcremie

Oh wow! Those are all absolute stunners! For the double orchid, I wouldn’t mind doing any of them as a dragon trade [1:1] (whichever you’re least attached to lol, since they’re all amazing), but for the double abyss I’d like to get pure if at all possible :)

If you’re still interested in the orchid kiddo, feel free to send a PM and we can work something out ^^ ty!
ODOObEI.png
@Heart

6.2kg for the denim/abyss and ldp please!
@Heart

6.2kg for the denim/abyss and ldp please!
525nephelle.png
ldp please
ldp please
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
The double Orchid was autobought!
The double Orchid was autobought!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@nephelle 7kg on the denim/abyss!
@nephelle 7kg on the denim/abyss!
Heart.gif
@Heart
7.2kg on the denim/abyss!
@Heart
7.2kg on the denim/abyss!
525nephelle.png
@nephelle 7.5kg on denim abyss
@nephelle 7.5kg on denim abyss
Heart.gif
@nearku @Aeraki @opus @AquaPaladin @Watermel0nBob @Eralune @dreary @Crimsonpixie @ThirtyOne @DesertUmbra @Marceline @Heart @March @Bones @SarcasticHawke @Alcremie @Plushstiel @SupersneakyLink @Alphazi @nephelle @AdmiralFox

I’m so sorry for the delay, but this is your LDP! The auction has been extended to 10:00 FR time on Wednesday, June 3rd to give everyone a chance to see this. There will still be a recurring 6 hour snipe guard. Thank you for your interest! ^^
@nearku @Aeraki @opus @AquaPaladin @Watermel0nBob @Eralune @dreary @Crimsonpixie @ThirtyOne @DesertUmbra @Marceline @Heart @March @Bones @SarcasticHawke @Alcremie @Plushstiel @SupersneakyLink @Alphazi @nephelle @AdmiralFox

I’m so sorry for the delay, but this is your LDP! The auction has been extended to 10:00 FR time on Wednesday, June 3rd to give everyone a chance to see this. There will still be a recurring 6 hour snipe guard. Thank you for your interest! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 3 4