Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 12 XYZ G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@princesspoobah 1600g on #58236310
@princesspoobah 1600g on #58236310
shaymin-sky.gif
@SilverQuark you seem busy! Do you want me to help out with figuring everything out to lessen the workload? You run a lot of auctions,,

Edit: grammar mistake but it wasn’t a bid, so,,,
@SilverQuark you seem busy! Do you want me to help out with figuring everything out to lessen the workload? You run a lot of auctions,,

Edit: grammar mistake but it wasn’t a bid, so,,,
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster
@silverquark

I am withdrawing ^^ looking back i also think my bid was invalid? I was too late at bidding to begin with :0

Sorry for all the trouble! ><
@egolobster
@silverquark

I am withdrawing ^^ looking back i also think my bid was invalid? I was too late at bidding to begin with :0

Sorry for all the trouble! ><
underskrift-geo.png
Alright, here are the winners!

@2000watts wins the Orca/Crimson/Cerise for 800g
@princesspoobah wins the Moon/Raspberry/Pink for 100g
@WaverVelvet wins the Pistachio/Mint/Cream for 100g
@AngelOfFate wins the Pearl/Lavender/Pistachio for 250g
@EgoLobster wins the Eggplant/Cornflower/Midnight for 80g
@RosalindeSol wins the Blood/Cherry/Clay for 100g and the Strawberry/Cherry/Watermelon for 80g

If you are confused about these results: please read here about how the snipe guard works. Snipe guard activates individually for each dragon. This means that since the auction end was set to 12:00, and the snipe guard was 2 hours, the auction of all dragons that didn't have any bids between 10:00 and 12:00 was over by 12:00. The only dragons subject to snipe guard were the ones that had bids after 10:00 server time. Winners have been announced according to this.

If any of the winners are no longer able to pay for the dragons, please let me know so I can ping the next highest bidder as the winner for the dragon selected. This won't count towards "backing out" of my auctions because of the current circumstances.

Please send your CRs to @Azlynn, thank you!
Alright, here are the winners!

@2000watts wins the Orca/Crimson/Cerise for 800g
@princesspoobah wins the Moon/Raspberry/Pink for 100g
@WaverVelvet wins the Pistachio/Mint/Cream for 100g
@AngelOfFate wins the Pearl/Lavender/Pistachio for 250g
@EgoLobster wins the Eggplant/Cornflower/Midnight for 80g
@RosalindeSol wins the Blood/Cherry/Clay for 100g and the Strawberry/Cherry/Watermelon for 80g

If you are confused about these results: please read here about how the snipe guard works. Snipe guard activates individually for each dragon. This means that since the auction end was set to 12:00, and the snipe guard was 2 hours, the auction of all dragons that didn't have any bids between 10:00 and 12:00 was over by 12:00. The only dragons subject to snipe guard were the ones that had bids after 10:00 server time. Winners have been announced according to this.

If any of the winners are no longer able to pay for the dragons, please let me know so I can ping the next highest bidder as the winner for the dragon selected. This won't count towards "backing out" of my auctions because of the current circumstances.

Please send your CRs to @Azlynn, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8