Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] [ENDED] G1 Imperial, Unbred
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
ldp, even though I’m way too broke for this guy, just wanna see how this goes *eyes emoji*
ldp, even though I’m way too broke for this guy, just wanna see how this goes *eyes emoji*
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@partynauseous Is your humor as dry as the sahara or are you missing the point?^^
@partynauseous Is your humor as dry as the sahara or are you missing the point?^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@fenmori 300kg and ldp please

@korozo would you be interested in custom accents? here's my portfolio if that tempts you
@fenmori 300kg and ldp please

@korozo would you be interested in custom accents? here's my portfolio if that tempts you
yDxBpzp.png
I just really hope he goes to good hands who will spoil him just as much as you did. Baby boy baby....
I just really hope he goes to good hands who will spoil him just as much as you did. Baby boy baby....
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@fenmori @korozo

I'll bid my 2 KS fams because why not lol. They're a Golden Idol and a Cog Frog, combined value of ~300kg.
@fenmori @korozo

I'll bid my 2 KS fams because why not lol. They're a Golden Idol and a Cog Frog, combined value of ~300kg.
td9UiZS.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
LDP please!
LDP please!
HDlVg7g.png
@kijauni apparently I missed the point because I’ve dealt with auctions like this on other sites but whatever!!!! Thanks for making me feel bad :)
@kijauni apparently I missed the point because I’ve dealt with auctions like this on other sites but whatever!!!! Thanks for making me feel bad :)
"Even a fallen kingdom will rise again."
When will this auction end?
When will this auction end?
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@partynauseous You don't have to feel bad :D I was just surprised that you didn't checked the current bid and also, was interested bc you are already quite a long time on this site^^
@partynauseous You don't have to feel bad :D I was just surprised that you didn't checked the current bid and also, was interested bc you are already quite a long time on this site^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27