Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 25 G1s incl. doubles, Faceted, etc.
1 2 3 4
SB on #54272665, please.
SB on #54272665, please.
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
ldp please c:
ldp please c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Noonwitch

200g on #54272665 and LDP please
@Noonwitch

200g on #54272665 and LDP please
Dqegp8j.png
@Reptilia, 300g on #54272665.
@Reptilia, 300g on #54272665.
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
LDP please :)
LDP please :)
Ronnie
she/her
16454.png 1137.png 16453.png 10208.png28263.png
bump ^_^
bump ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
SB of 300g on #57973009

Thank you!
SB of 300g on #57973009

Thank you!
im kind of keeping track, of what everyone is bidding on my own but i cant edit the post >_<

@mudlark dandyfrau already got starter bid on that one afaik :)

this is only my second auction and im not running it, so i dont know what the rules are in this situation

thank you for bidding on them though ^_^

im kind of keeping track, of what everyone is bidding on my own but i cant edit the post >_<

@mudlark dandyfrau already got starter bid on that one afaik :)

this is only my second auction and im not running it, so i dont know what the rules are in this situation

thank you for bidding on them though ^_^

sensaspecter_res3.png
Updated!

@SensaSpecter Thanks, was about to take care of that :) I usually notify people if I notice that they cross-bid, depending on how busy the auction is and how many times it's happened. Help with doing that is always appreciated.

In any case, here's a friendly reminder: the reason why everyone must put IDs in the bid post is that it makes it easy for everyone interested to catch up on the goings-on of their dragon(s) of interest. Just put the dragon's ID in the search box and see what posts come up. By sorting by "Most recent", you'll see the latest bid.

@brevityis I don't normally like Stripes and Thyl, but that scry made me rethink it!
Updated!

@SensaSpecter Thanks, was about to take care of that :) I usually notify people if I notice that they cross-bid, depending on how busy the auction is and how many times it's happened. Help with doing that is always appreciated.

In any case, here's a friendly reminder: the reason why everyone must put IDs in the bid post is that it makes it easy for everyone interested to catch up on the goings-on of their dragon(s) of interest. Just put the dragon's ID in the search box and see what posts come up. By sorting by "Most recent", you'll see the latest bid.

@brevityis I don't normally like Stripes and Thyl, but that scry made me rethink it!
Oh! Sorry about that, 500g on #57973009.

pinging @dandyfrau!
Oh! Sorry about that, 500g on #57973009.

pinging @dandyfrau!
1 2 3 4