Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1s and 6-7 digits (with pairs)
1 2 3
@linnet It is the last day, it ends at 12:00 server time tomorrow. This is the last 24h :>
@linnet It is the last day, it ends at 12:00 server time tomorrow. This is the last 24h :>
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
850g on #715192 please

@Stormflight

(Meant to type 850 typed 650 accidentally whoops)
850g on #715192 please

@Stormflight

(Meant to type 850 typed 650 accidentally whoops)
70g for #24317391

@Hiame
70g for #24317391

@Hiame
L7X9Joq.gif
Thanks @/Cruelty for advising the ending date in my absence! (Not pinging because I'm not sure if it would annoy you.)

@readergirl12 Sorry but bids with edits are not valid, for transparency reasons. Please repost and I'll count your bid. Thanks!
Thanks @/Cruelty for advising the ending date in my absence! (Not pinging because I'm not sure if it would annoy you.)

@readergirl12 Sorry but bids with edits are not valid, for transparency reasons. Please repost and I'll count your bid. Thanks!
Okay, winners!

@twinArmageddons wins the Flaxen/Raspberry/Pink for 70g
@Starstalker wins the Cerise/Abyss/Gloom for 40g

@Stormflight wins the Obsidian/Emerald/Denim for 800g
@Foxe wins the Black/Rose/Maroon for 700g
@Cruelty wins the Ice/Carmine/Carmine for 70g and the Violet/Shadow/Royal for 50g (total: 120g)
@AlvildaBright wins the White/Rose/White for 80g

Please send your CRs to @Bumblebeeflower, thank you!
Okay, winners!

@twinArmageddons wins the Flaxen/Raspberry/Pink for 70g
@Starstalker wins the Cerise/Abyss/Gloom for 40g

@Stormflight wins the Obsidian/Emerald/Denim for 800g
@Foxe wins the Black/Rose/Maroon for 700g
@Cruelty wins the Ice/Carmine/Carmine for 70g and the Violet/Shadow/Royal for 50g (total: 120g)
@AlvildaBright wins the White/Rose/White for 80g

Please send your CRs to @Bumblebeeflower, thank you!
1 2 3