Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | ~ G1 XXY ended ~
1 2 3
I'd love a LDP please! :)
I'd love a LDP please! :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Oh goodness, LDP please!
Oh goodness, LDP please!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@idlewildly ldp please
@idlewildly ldp please
LDP please!
LDP please!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
LDP please!
LDP please!
Is there a point having more than one day long auctions when everyone just wants LDPs? [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
Is there a point having more than one day long auctions when everyone just wants LDPs?
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
[quote name="@Menyce" date="2019-12-14 12:00:36" ] I was always think that too. The bid usually stays around starting bid until the last day. However, more people get to see the dragon which could drive the price up I suppose. Gorgeous dragon :) [/quote] That makes sense! And thank you! And speaking of – @Cerion @Bloodwyrm @lemecrazy @bogs @Cirrostratus @SmaugTheAlmighty @Crimsonpixie @1Sash1 @Rosewing @Vynne @concept @OFF @Ballad Hello, my LDP list! I extended the auction a bit after an auction pro coached me on these things. So it's Dec 20th now instead of 17th, so you know. <3
@Menyce wrote on 2019-12-14 12:00:36:
I was always think that too. The bid usually stays around starting bid until the last day. However, more people get to see the dragon which could drive the price up I suppose. Gorgeous dragon :)

That makes sense! And thank you!

And speaking of –

@Cerion @Bloodwyrm @lemecrazy @bogs @Cirrostratus @SmaugTheAlmighty @Crimsonpixie @1Sash1 @Rosewing @Vynne @concept @OFF @Ballad

Hello, my LDP list! I extended the auction a bit after an auction pro coached me on these things. So it's Dec 20th now instead of 17th, so you know. <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@lemecrazy
6k please! :)
@lemecrazy
6k please! :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing
7.5k gems please
@Rosewing
7.5k gems please
FLn2pKm.png