Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Pure G2 Imperial XXY Royal/Mist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ladylilitu
Thank you, fixed that!

If you mean pinged twice in the OP, that's normal - I removed the pings and then re-added you when you asked for the LDP. Unless you mean two pings just today, in which case I'm very confused myself as to why FR would do that. xD
@ladylilitu
Thank you, fixed that!

If you mean pinged twice in the OP, that's normal - I removed the pings and then re-added you when you asked for the LDP. Unless you mean two pings just today, in which case I'm very confused myself as to why FR would do that. xD
Oh no, I meant you put my name twice in the LDP list, pfft. It's not too big of a deal anyways [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Oh no, I meant you put my name twice in the LDP list, pfft. It's not too big of a deal anyways
celine%20sig.gif
@SilverQuar

Ldp please
@SilverQuar

Ldp please
Updated!
Updated!
LDP please
LDP please
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Updated!
Updated!
@Arreat @Cerion @Cyrce @Cyrya @Evarinya @hollowfrogs @Khyra @l0x0l @ladylilitu @mayanaz @mercurialwings @Mystyic @nearku @Phoenixfyre @Skyeline @Starfire0 @starrynightren @Violette

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Link to first post
@Arreat @Cerion @Cyrce @Cyrya @Evarinya @hollowfrogs @Khyra @l0x0l @ladylilitu @mayanaz @mercurialwings @Mystyic @nearku @Phoenixfyre @Skyeline @Starfire0 @starrynightren @Violette

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Link to first post
@hollowfrogs 750g
@hollowfrogs 750g
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
800g
@Cyrya
800g
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Khyra
900g