Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 Black-Red Range Wildclaw- DONE
1 2
Updated!
Updated!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
I’m just gonna go for it. Sb please. :)
I’m just gonna go for it. Sb please. :)
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
@saiyanbura noted!
@saiyanbura noted!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap hey there! looks like this boy doesn't have a special ID, so i'm not sure why you pinged our lists? this boy would qualify for General at best and that's only if his ID number has a particular meaning, which doesn't seem to be the case. please refrain from using our lists unless the dragon in question meets our guidelines. thank you. ^^;
@lavendersoap hey there! looks like this boy doesn't have a special ID, so i'm not sure why you pinged our lists? this boy would qualify for General at best and that's only if his ID number has a particular meaning, which doesn't seem to be the case. please refrain from using our lists unless the dragon in question meets our guidelines. thank you. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I think I pinged the wrong thread, I had a seperate tab open for a different auction with special IDs and must have put the pings here instead! I'm so sorry, it won't happen again.
@After I think I pinged the wrong thread, I had a seperate tab open for a different auction with special IDs and must have put the pings here instead! I'm so sorry, it won't happen again.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
1 2