Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4
@Tavvi i'd be willing to take a WC scroll at 2200G and Noc scrolls at 200G. ^^
@Tavvi i'd be willing to take a WC scroll at 2200G and Noc scrolls at 200G. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@lemecrazy bidding a WC scroll then for 2200g
@lemecrazy bidding a WC scroll then for 2200g
@Tavvi 2300g
@Tavvi 2300g
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@lemecrazy a WC scroll and 2 noc scrolls for a bid of 2600g ( please bear with me if my totals are odd or it takes a but to respond, I just had back surgery the other day and have been fairly well medicated. )
@lemecrazy a WC scroll and 2 noc scrolls for a bid of 2600g ( please bear with me if my totals are odd or it takes a but to respond, I just had back surgery the other day and have been fairly well medicated. )
@Tavvi :O I'm out! XD
Oh my, wish you the best with recovering!
@Tavvi :O I'm out! XD
Oh my, wish you the best with recovering!
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@Tavvi that's a wrap! you've won the dragon, i'll set up a CR shortly and you can add the items whenever you're able. ^^ thank you for bidding! :D
@Tavvi that's a wrap! you've won the dragon, i'll set up a CR shortly and you can add the items whenever you're able. ^^ thank you for bidding! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3 4