Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Repeating set purple-range G1 #51818185
1 2
[s][/s]I'm running this auction on behalf of @Deshmond! [LIST][*] Please ping the person you outbid [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:1,000 [*] Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested [*] For transparency reasons, [b]please do not edit posts in which you bid[/b]; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid) [*] [b]Proxy bidding[/b] is allowed if both the proxy and the person interested in the dragon / item post in the thread to state who is bidding for whom; the person interested must post to confirm that they have asked the proxy to bid on their behalf. Please do this before placing bids and await confirmation from me that you are good to bid. Unannounced proxy bidding will be treated the same way as auction backouts: both the proxy and the person behind them will be banned from future auctions [*] [b]Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn[/b]; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions [*] Ends on [b]Monday, May 27th at 12:00 server time[/b] with a 2-hour snipe guard[/LIST] LDP list: @Deki @Ghilanian @Lepidolite @mayanaz [center][columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=82&auth=51fa9c5a3785c063d66233ac629d7f8896f3c7e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51818185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518182/51818185.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Dragon][b]ID[/b] #51818185 (palindrome) [b]Primary[/b] Eldritch [b]Secondary[/b] Iris [b]Tertiary[/b] Wisteria [b]Eye type[/b] Plague common[/quote] [quote=Auction] [s][b]SB:[/b] 350g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 360g by @Ghilanian[/quote][/columns][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=82&auth=52a6cc9a4ef9030b3166dd75335bf5d446362b23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=6b36ffdf6f986725e59394a7713bfdc1c27dc7c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Deshmond!
  • Please ping the person you outbid
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:1,000
  • Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested
  • For transparency reasons, please do not edit posts in which you bid; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid)
  • Proxy bidding is allowed if both the proxy and the person interested in the dragon / item post in the thread to state who is bidding for whom; the person interested must post to confirm that they have asked the proxy to bid on their behalf. Please do this before placing bids and await confirmation from me that you are good to bid. Unannounced proxy bidding will be treated the same way as auction backouts: both the proxy and the person behind them will be banned from future auctions
  • Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions
  • Ends on Monday, May 27th at 12:00 server time with a 2-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Deki @Ghilanian @Lepidolite @mayanaz
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=82&auth=51fa9c5a3785c063d66233ac629d7f8896f3c7e5&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon wrote:
ID #51818185 (palindrome)
Primary Eldritch
Secondary Iris
Tertiary Wisteria
Eye type Plague common
Auction wrote:
SB: 350g
CB: 360g by @Ghilanian
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=82&auth=52a6cc9a4ef9030b3166dd75335bf5d446362b23&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=6b36ffdf6f986725e59394a7713bfdc1c27dc7c7&dummyext=prev.png
@SilverQuark Unfortunately 51818185 is not a palindrome, it’s a repeating set! I’ll take a LDP anyways, though ^^
@SilverQuark Unfortunately 51818185 is not a palindrome, it’s a repeating set! I’ll take a LDP anyways, though ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz
I thought it counted as partial palindrome but that doesn't fit in the title, so I'll go with your suggestion instead. Thanks and noted!
@mayanaz
I thought it counted as partial palindrome but that doesn't fit in the title, so I'll go with your suggestion instead. Thanks and noted!
@SilverQuark for reference, it's not quite enough for a partial palindrome either i'm afraid, but it is definitely a Repeating Set. ^^ it'd be a partial palindrome if it were something like 51818181.
@SilverQuark for reference, it's not quite enough for a partial palindrome either i'm afraid, but it is definitely a Repeating Set. ^^ it'd be a partial palindrome if it were something like 51818181.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@SilverQuark The palindrome takes up only 5 digits in the ID, and I believe it needs to take up 6 to count, according to SIDHA’s guidelines!

Edit: After beat me to it, haha!
@SilverQuark The palindrome takes up only 5 digits in the ID, and I believe it needs to take up 6 to count, according to SIDHA’s guidelines!

Edit: After beat me to it, haha!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@After @mayanaz
That makes sense, I remembered 5 was the lower bound but it seems I was wrong. Sorry to all the palindrome-only buyers for the unwanted ping!
@After @mayanaz
That makes sense, I remembered 5 was the lower bound but it seems I was wrong. Sorry to all the palindrome-only buyers for the unwanted ping!
@SilverQuark

fnfkgtr give that SB
@SilverQuark

fnfkgtr give that SB
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@SilverQuark
So excited! Ldp please c:
@SilverQuark
So excited! Ldp please c:
fiivF0w.png
LDP please! i dont really have the funds rn but i might try to bid later on if i can
so gorgeous skjdfhk
LDP please! i dont really have the funds rn but i might try to bid later on if i can
so gorgeous skjdfhk
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Updated!

@Lepidolite Good luck saving :D
Updated!

@Lepidolite Good luck saving :D
1 2