Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 XXY Goat | CLOSED
1 2
[center][b]The auction is now closed! Thank you to everyone who placed a bid![/b][/center] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Auctioning:[/b] G1 XXY Goat[/size] [b]Violet / Violet / Taupe[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50624379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506244/50624379_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]Hello, and welcome here! :) This beautiful girl comes from my birthday [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2652677]mass hatch[/url] and I'm looking to auction her off. She is likely one of the very first G1 XXY goats on the site and now is your chance to get her! [quote name=Maditium] [center][b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b][/center] [indent] • Ping the user you outbid. Copy paste the username to avoid typos! • Both gems and treasure are accepted and the [b]1g:1000t[/b] ratio is used. • Mixed payments are accepted, but pure gems are preferred. • Do not bid if you cannot pay! Withdrawing is [u]not[/u] allowed. • Payment is expected as soon as possible after the auction has closed. • Dragon will be re-auctioned if payment is not received after 3 days. • Please ask if you have any questions! :) [/quote] [quote name=Maditium] [center][b][size=5]Auction[/size][/b] [size=4] [s][b]SB[/b]: 3000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 3200g by @/tytytytytytyty1 [b]Auction ends:[/b] [s]The whole of Monday April 8th with a recurring 24h snipe guard.[/s] [b]The snipeguard has been activated![/b][/size][/center] [b]The snipeguard:[/b] Any bid made during Monday April 8th will get a recurring 24h snipeguard. This snipeguard will continue to take effect until no new bids are made within 24 hours after the current last bid. The snipeguard is 24 hours long in order to make the auction fair to users in all timezones. [/quote] [quote name=Maditium] [center][b][size=5]Last day pings[/size][/b][/center] @/Flutes @/Possums @/Cyrya @/tytytytytytyty1 [/quote]
The auction is now closed! Thank you to everyone who placed a bid!

Auctioning:

G1 XXY Goat

Violet / Violet / Taupe

50624379_350.png
Hello, and welcome here! :) This beautiful girl comes from my birthday mass hatch and I'm looking to auction her off. She is likely one of the very first G1 XXY goats on the site and now is your chance to get her!

Maditium wrote:
Rules
• Ping the user you outbid. Copy paste the username to avoid typos!
• Both gems and treasure are accepted and the 1g:1000t ratio is used.
• Mixed payments are accepted, but pure gems are preferred.
• Do not bid if you cannot pay! Withdrawing is not allowed.
• Payment is expected as soon as possible after the auction has closed.
• Dragon will be re-auctioned if payment is not received after 3 days.
• Please ask if you have any questions! :)

Maditium wrote:
Auction

SB: 3000g

CB: 3200g by @/tytytytytytyty1

Auction ends: The whole of Monday April 8th
with a recurring 24h snipe guard.

The snipeguard has been activated!

The snipeguard: Any bid made during Monday April 8th will get a recurring 24h snipeguard. This snipeguard will continue to take effect until no new bids are made within 24 hours after the current last bid. The snipeguard is 24 hours long in order to make the auction fair to users in all timezones.
Maditium wrote:
Last day pings
@/Flutes @/Possums @/Cyrya @/tytytytytytyty1
You have been pinged for a G1 XXY Goat auction! :)
I apologize beforehand for any incorrect or unwanted ping(s).

These were pinged:
• All doubles
• Unbred doubles
• XXY

The pinglists were here.
You have been pinged for a G1 XXY Goat auction! :)
I apologize beforehand for any incorrect or unwanted ping(s).

These were pinged:
• All doubles
• Unbred doubles
• XXY

The pinglists were here.
@Possums
Yay~
@Possums
Yay~
OOIa5x2.png
Could I get a last day ping please? I definitely can't afford her but id like to see how much she ends up selling for!
Could I get a last day ping please? I definitely can't afford her but id like to see how much she ends up selling for!
IMG_8704.png
SB and LDP please!
SB and LDP please!
Akhilleus.gif
LDP please ^^
LDP please ^^
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
LDP please!
LDP please!
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Updated!
Updated!
A scry: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=17&auth=b8bde1358de3141224e7c1899f9dc05dad83a395&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
A scry:

dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=17&auth=b8bde1358de3141224e7c1899f9dc05dad83a395&dummyext=prev.png
Last day ping for the XXY Goat lady!

@Flutes @Possums @Cyrya @tytytytytytyty1

Any new bids made at any time during the whole of today (Monday April 8th) will activate a recurring 24 hour snipeguard. On the other hand, if no new bids are made, the auction will be over the upcoming rollover.

Good luck! :)
Last day ping for the XXY Goat lady!

@Flutes @Possums @Cyrya @tytytytytytyty1

Any new bids made at any time during the whole of today (Monday April 8th) will activate a recurring 24 hour snipeguard. On the other hand, if no new bids are made, the auction will be over the upcoming rollover.

Good luck! :)
1 2