Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XXY Sanguine/Sunshine G1! - SOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lacerations @eren

20kG
@Lacerations @eren

20kG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful
@eren

21kg
@synnful
@eren

21kg
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
bump for the awesome dragon
bump for the awesome dragon
That escalated quickly xD
That escalated quickly xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Getting close to the AB, actually! And here I was, thinking it was wildly too high. I'm glad I didn't undervalue too heavily.
Getting close to the AB, actually! And here I was, thinking it was wildly too high. I'm glad I didn't undervalue too heavily.
rGQO6V7.png
@Eren

Can I AB?
I have the funds in treasure, I'm working on transferring to gems as we speak ^^ so if you don't want treasure I just need like an hour to get these gems!
@Eren

Can I AB?
I have the funds in treasure, I'm working on transferring to gems as we speak ^^ so if you don't want treasure I just need like an hour to get these gems!

@synnful - If you are going to AB, I wouldn't mind a mix of treasure and gems. Preferably something like 20,000g and 5mil.
@synnful - If you are going to AB, I wouldn't mind a mix of treasure and gems. Preferably something like 20,000g and 5mil.
rGQO6V7.png
@Eren

If I'm buying gems it'll probably be easier to do everything in gems :P
I am buying some right now!
@Eren

If I'm buying gems it'll probably be easier to do everything in gems :P
I am buying some right now!

@synnful - I'm going to transfer some of it to treasure anyway once I get it, LOL. But whatever works for you. I have removed him from the AH for now.
@synnful - I'm going to transfer some of it to treasure anyway once I get it, LOL. But whatever works for you. I have removed him from the AH for now.
rGQO6V7.png
@evilwave
@Lacerations
@synnful
@mercurialwings

Synnful is autobuying the dragon for a value of 25,000g. If there is any issue with this, please let me know. Thank you!
@evilwave
@Lacerations
@synnful
@mercurialwings

Synnful is autobuying the dragon for a value of 25,000g. If there is any issue with this, please let me know. Thank you!
rGQO6V7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8