Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 1-off XYY Stone / Blood / Maroon
1 2 3
@adrienne um? I see ive been outbid but the bidder didn't bother to ping me..? That's kind of unfair and shouldn't count imo at least going by the rules of.most auctions s:
@adrienne um? I see ive been outbid but the bidder didn't bother to ping me..? That's kind of unfair and shouldn't count imo at least going by the rules of.most auctions s:
@Naja

Ah I apologize! I tried to edit in a ping but it apparently didn't go through, which I realize will sound like an excuse but I do apologize. Consider this my fair bid of 600g/activate the snipe guard now?
@Naja

Ah I apologize! I tried to edit in a ping but it apparently didn't go through, which I realize will sound like an excuse but I do apologize. Consider this my fair bid of 600g/activate the snipe guard now?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Naja Sorry I haven't run that many auctions, and I didn't leave anything saying you had to ping the person you outbid, so put the blame on me. But there's still time to outbid them, so feel free to go ahead.
@Naja Sorry I haven't run that many auctions, and I didn't leave anything saying you had to ping the person you outbid, so put the blame on me. But there's still time to outbid them, so feel free to go ahead.
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@Cuddleh @adrienne no problem! it happens.. i'll do 650g tho!
@Cuddleh @adrienne no problem! it happens.. i'll do 650g tho!
I have to go to bed pretty soon, so I apologize that I won't be able to keep tabs on this auction. Just remember that every time someone makes a bid, the snipe guard starts over! Buenos noches
I have to go to bed pretty soon, so I apologize that I won't be able to keep tabs on this auction. Just remember that every time someone makes a bid, the snipe guard starts over! Buenos noches
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@Naja

I think I have to stop doing so much of FR on mobile; this site isn't quite...ah, perfected for mobile use x3 Or it's my service. That's definitely a possibility lately >.<

Anyway! 700g :)

(And good night, @adrienne ^-^)
@Naja

I think I have to stop doing so much of FR on mobile; this site isn't quite...ah, perfected for mobile use x3 Or it's my service. That's definitely a possibility lately >.<

Anyway! 700g :)

(And good night, @adrienne ^-^)
@Cuddleh 750g please!
@Cuddleh 750g please!
XD Of course, the one time my phone alarm decides it doesn't want to work for me. *sigh* Ah well. Knew something going on in the middle of the night wasn't gonna work out for me. Congrats~
XD Of course, the one time my phone alarm decides it doesn't want to work for me. *sigh* Ah well. Knew something going on in the middle of the night wasn't gonna work out for me. Congrats~
1 2 3