Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Unbred 6-digit XXY Maize Imperial
1 2 3 4
@techmess
Sounds about right, thanks for the interest!
@techmess
Sounds about right, thanks for the interest!
@techmess @SilverQuark Hello! Yes, full item bids are ok! :)
@techmess @SilverQuark Hello! Yes, full item bids are ok! :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda
good to know! thanks for the response. <3
@Glisselda
good to know! thanks for the response. <3
Awesome! We have our first bidder then. All up to date!
Awesome! We have our first bidder then. All up to date!
@techmess
Feels a little silly to ping you since you're the only bidder and the only one on the LDP list, but just for the sake of following procedure: the auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 :P
@techmess
Feels a little silly to ping you since you're the only bidder and the only one on the LDP list, but just for the sake of following procedure: the auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 :P
@SilverQuark @techmess

1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles - 5700g
1 Boneyard Tatters - 4400g
+ 100g
-- total: 10,200g

Please let me know if this is an acceptable bid.

On a separate note:
Would Baldwins, Swipps, or Coliseum genes be acceptable as part of the bid?
@SilverQuark @techmess

1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles - 5700g
1 Boneyard Tatters - 4400g
+ 100g
-- total: 10,200g

Please let me know if this is an acceptable bid.

On a separate note:
Would Baldwins, Swipps, or Coliseum genes be acceptable as part of the bid?
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker @Silverquark
1 x fire sprite (7.8kg)
1 x earth sprite (1.2kg)
1 x wind sprite (2kg)

the total will be 11kg. the price for the earth sprite went down a little in the ah so i made the change, but i'm not sure how this works in an auction. should we stick to a fixed pricing because the market keeps changing too quickly these days or keep making changes? i valued it at current rate anyhow.
@UnhappyJoker @Silverquark
1 x fire sprite (7.8kg)
1 x earth sprite (1.2kg)
1 x wind sprite (2kg)

the total will be 11kg. the price for the earth sprite went down a little in the ah so i made the change, but i'm not sure how this works in an auction. should we stick to a fixed pricing because the market keeps changing too quickly these days or keep making changes? i valued it at current rate anyhow.
@UnhappyJoker
You were outbid but yes, your bid was valid! The only items accepted are the ones stated though. Thanks anyway for asking :)

@techmess
Good question - I didn't even consider the possibility of a significant value drop happening, since the value of retired items generally fluctuates over much longer time spans than a week in my experience (I kept a close eye on the market when I had to buy my copies). We'll leave it at the current market value for now; I'll consult with Glisselda if there are other significant changes in the price of items from here to the end of the auction. Thanks for your interest!
@UnhappyJoker
You were outbid but yes, your bid was valid! The only items accepted are the ones stated though. Thanks anyway for asking :)

@techmess
Good question - I didn't even consider the possibility of a significant value drop happening, since the value of retired items generally fluctuates over much longer time spans than a week in my experience (I kept a close eye on the market when I had to buy my copies). We'll leave it at the current market value for now; I'll consult with Glisselda if there are other significant changes in the price of items from here to the end of the auction. Thanks for your interest!
@SilverQuark
it's probably because a lot of people are liquidating right now due to the fact there's a sudden influx of ks familiars and apparel being sold which isn't usually the case. whatever it is, these retired items will always go up in value in the long run so a sudden drop right now shouldn't matter too much, but yes, do let me know. appreciate your help! :)
@SilverQuark
it's probably because a lot of people are liquidating right now due to the fact there's a sudden influx of ks familiars and apparel being sold which isn't usually the case. whatever it is, these retired items will always go up in value in the long run so a sudden drop right now shouldn't matter too much, but yes, do let me know. appreciate your help! :)
@techmess
Oh yes, I'm on the KS pinglists too (for fun and price tracking mostly, it's not like I can remotely afford anything in there xD) and I've noticed a sudden influx of sales. That might well be why! I've checked with Glisselda preemptively in any case, so for now I've noted your bid with current LAH values. If that changes I'll let you know :)
@techmess
Oh yes, I'm on the KS pinglists too (for fun and price tracking mostly, it's not like I can remotely afford anything in there xD) and I've noticed a sudden influx of sales. That might well be why! I've checked with Glisselda preemptively in any case, so for now I've noted your bid with current LAH values. If that changes I'll let you know :)
1 2 3 4