Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Over!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Alive Could I enter, please? Thanks!!
@Alive Could I enter, please? Thanks!!
yDxBpzp.png
@alive could I enter the giveaway please?
@alive could I enter the giveaway please?
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@Alive

I'd love to enter the giveaway! I was so excited to get a ping from you because I thought you were selling a new skin/accent you made, but this is great as well! I hope that lovely G1 goes to an amazing new home~ ♥
@Alive

I'd love to enter the giveaway! I was so excited to get a ping from you because I thought you were selling a new skin/accent you made, but this is great as well! I hope that lovely G1 goes to an amazing new home~ ♥
@Alive I'd like to be entered in the giveaway!
@Alive I'd like to be entered in the giveaway!
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@alive
Oh, what a gorgeous girl - can't match that bid though TT^TT I'd love to enter the giveaway for a copy of that amazing custom accent though! Also, mind adding me to your accent shop pinglist?
@alive
Oh, what a gorgeous girl - can't match that bid though TT^TT I'd love to enter the giveaway for a copy of that amazing custom accent though! Also, mind adding me to your accent shop pinglist?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Alive
I'd love to enter the giveaway :)
@Alive
I'd love to enter the giveaway :)
X33OFYD.png
@Alive
I'd like to be entered in the giveaway, please!
@Alive
I'd like to be entered in the giveaway, please!
4oO1RBo.png tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png ujmJMNd.png
*Rolls up sleeves*
DID NOT EXPECT FOUR PAGES IN 30 MINUTES

@Kaidan You’ve been outbid! Added onto LDP too, thank you! <3
@VictorNikiforov WHUAHH Thank you!! You have the current highest bid, I added you to the LDP list. ;;

@Imani @Kaial @mercurialwings @Rosewing @Moonpiebandit @Cov @putri @Deathwing @Sucrose @Crumpet @brokenstone @Denryu @daintyboots @Flaxxendragon @yurihands @Fujo @Snowkitsu @TsarinaTorment @Hexephra @BlackMistress @Cethosia @RubyOfFire @rowdy @DragonoftheVoid @thefrogg @Kestrad @Celes @Redfern @Cyrya @Shrekinator @Kaimon @saltyscone @Mercenary @Blushunt @Vanq @NightRising @ThirtyOne @auroshen @ToxicE @Azerothian @Apotheca @Aehdncl @Murakali @apotheosis
Thank you all for the kind words!! I've added everyone to requested lists, first post will be updated soon. Thank you all again! ;_;

Currently on LDP:

Kaidan, VictorNikiforov, mercurialwings, Moonpiebandit, Cov, daintyboots, Flaxxendragon, yurihands, Fujo, Snowkitsu, Cethosia, Kestrad, Redfern, Cyrya, Mercenary, ThirtyOne

Currently in Giveaway:

Imani, Kaidan, Kaial, mercurialwings, Rosewing, Moonpiebandit, Cov, putri, Deathwing, Sucrose, Crumpet, brokenstone, Denryu, daintyboots, Flaxxendragon, yurihands, Fujo, Snowkitsu, TsarinaTorment, Hexephra, BlackMistress, Cethosia, RubyOfFire, rowdy, DragonoftheVoid, thefrogg, Kestrad, Celes, Redfern, Cyrya, Shrekinator, Kaimon, saltyscone, Mercenary, Blushunt, Vanq, NightRising, ThirtyOne, auroshen, ToxicE, Azerothian, Apotheca, Aehdncl, Murakali, apotheosis
*Rolls up sleeves*
DID NOT EXPECT FOUR PAGES IN 30 MINUTES

@Kaidan You’ve been outbid! Added onto LDP too, thank you! <3
@VictorNikiforov WHUAHH Thank you!! You have the current highest bid, I added you to the LDP list. ;;

@Imani @Kaial @mercurialwings @Rosewing @Moonpiebandit @Cov @putri @Deathwing @Sucrose @Crumpet @brokenstone @Denryu @daintyboots @Flaxxendragon @yurihands @Fujo @Snowkitsu @TsarinaTorment @Hexephra @BlackMistress @Cethosia @RubyOfFire @rowdy @DragonoftheVoid @thefrogg @Kestrad @Celes @Redfern @Cyrya @Shrekinator @Kaimon @saltyscone @Mercenary @Blushunt @Vanq @NightRising @ThirtyOne @auroshen @ToxicE @Azerothian @Apotheca @Aehdncl @Murakali @apotheosis
Thank you all for the kind words!! I've added everyone to requested lists, first post will be updated soon. Thank you all again! ;_;

Currently on LDP:

Kaidan, VictorNikiforov, mercurialwings, Moonpiebandit, Cov, daintyboots, Flaxxendragon, yurihands, Fujo, Snowkitsu, Cethosia, Kestrad, Redfern, Cyrya, Mercenary, ThirtyOne

Currently in Giveaway:

Imani, Kaidan, Kaial, mercurialwings, Rosewing, Moonpiebandit, Cov, putri, Deathwing, Sucrose, Crumpet, brokenstone, Denryu, daintyboots, Flaxxendragon, yurihands, Fujo, Snowkitsu, TsarinaTorment, Hexephra, BlackMistress, Cethosia, RubyOfFire, rowdy, DragonoftheVoid, thefrogg, Kestrad, Celes, Redfern, Cyrya, Shrekinator, Kaimon, saltyscone, Mercenary, Blushunt, Vanq, NightRising, ThirtyOne, auroshen, ToxicE, Azerothian, Apotheca, Aehdncl, Murakali, apotheosis
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive
Omygoodness! What a gorgeous dragon and a beautiful accent!! I don't have enough to bid, but that'd be a great birthday dragon. *thinks*

Ldp please?
I would love to be entered into the giveaway!
@Alive
Omygoodness! What a gorgeous dragon and a beautiful accent!! I don't have enough to bid, but that'd be a great birthday dragon. *thinks*

Ldp please?
I would love to be entered into the giveaway!
2YPv3wq.png
@Alive
LDP please and I would like to entered for the accent giveaway
@Alive
LDP please and I would like to entered for the accent giveaway
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17