Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Your Character Here - Art Auction [C]
1 2 3
@Shocklee

It is lol. It's gasp. Was wondering why we were all pinged again when we were in the beginning of the auction.

Also I forgot to state when I put in for the SB, (just in case its a necessity) I would also like a LDP. I work tomorrow so I may forget to check this if not reminded.
@Shocklee

It is lol. It's gasp. Was wondering why we were all pinged again when we were in the beginning of the auction.

Also I forgot to state when I put in for the SB, (just in case its a necessity) I would also like a LDP. I work tomorrow so I may forget to check this if not reminded.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku yeah I pinged the gasp at the beginning and one now just as like a last call for anyone who might be interested but hanging back. I've also added you to the LDP list, good luck at your work tomorrow!
@Rangiku yeah I pinged the gasp at the beginning and one now just as like a last call for anyone who might be interested but hanging back. I've also added you to the LDP list, good luck at your work tomorrow!
@Shocklee

Ohh okies. XD I was was like: WOT? It isn't a LDP so???

But thank you! If I do win (which I may be at work when this closes) I will get into contact with you after I get off. ^^
@Shocklee

Ohh okies. XD I was was like: WOT? It isn't a LDP so???

But thank you! If I do win (which I may be at work when this closes) I will get into contact with you after I get off. ^^
@Cedric @Chromi @Faileas @Mesai @Rangiku LDP everyone! Thank you for your interest in my auction~
@Cedric @Chromi @Faileas @Mesai @Rangiku LDP everyone! Thank you for your interest in my auction~
@Rangiku @HenryTheArcher @Mesai @Faileas

Congratulations you four, you've won your bids!

Now for the nitty gritty lol. Please send over your payments (gems or treasure) in a PM and in the PM the dragon you'd like to be done with the linework. Please include any details you want in the bust that might be different from your reference, I'm also able to work with scries if you don't own the dragon itself!

Thank you all for your patience, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me~
@Rangiku @HenryTheArcher @Mesai @Faileas

Congratulations you four, you've won your bids!

Now for the nitty gritty lol. Please send over your payments (gems or treasure) in a PM and in the PM the dragon you'd like to be done with the linework. Please include any details you want in the bust that might be different from your reference, I'm also able to work with scries if you don't own the dragon itself!

Thank you all for your patience, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me~
@Shocklee

Is it alright if I pay for mine in PP? :O

And I will send everything along tonight since I am about to sit down and eat lunch before I get ready to leave for work.
@Shocklee

Is it alright if I pay for mine in PP? :O

And I will send everything along tonight since I am about to sit down and eat lunch before I get ready to leave for work.
@Rangiku by PP I'm assuming you mean a Payment Plan? I hadn't really considered doing it like that but it should be fine?
@Rangiku by PP I'm assuming you mean a Payment Plan? I hadn't really considered doing it like that but it should be fine?
@Shocklee

Oh no. Not payment plan. Paypal. :P Wanna do cash as opposed to in-game currency.
@Shocklee

Oh no. Not payment plan. Paypal. :P Wanna do cash as opposed to in-game currency.
@Rangiku ohhh! My bad XD Yes that works out completely fine then~
@Rangiku ohhh! My bad XD Yes that works out completely fine then~
@Shocklee

Lol no worries. It happens. XD Can I get your PP address via DM? I will send payment when I get home (on mobile now) along with the dergin information. ^^
@Shocklee

Lol no worries. It happens. XD Can I get your PP address via DM? I will send payment when I get home (on mobile now) along with the dergin information. ^^
1 2 3