Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1/M/XXyPear/Spear (End @ 18:00)
1 2 3 4
@mercurialwings
Sometimes I can't tell if the sub button returning is a godsend or a curse.
Especially on the art/adopt forums where you are racing to get a spot and you don't wanna make the artists mad but you don't wanna get passed up either. xD
@mercurialwings
Sometimes I can't tell if the sub button returning is a godsend or a curse.
Especially on the art/adopt forums where you are racing to get a spot and you don't wanna make the artists mad but you don't wanna get passed up either. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

SB and LDP my buttttttt
@Valishtu

SB and LDP my buttttttt
MiYFQWd.gif
lol, I know what you mean. I sub and join pinglist for some artists, but a bunch of them are in different time zones, so when slots open...well, by the time I see the pings, it's too late. Someday... /shakesfist That said, gene projects are glaring at me. >.> So, probably not a bad thing missing sales/slots/etc.
lol, I know what you mean. I sub and join pinglist for some artists, but a bunch of them are in different time zones, so when slots open...well, by the time I see the pings, it's too late. Someday... /shakesfist That said, gene projects are glaring at me. >.> So, probably not a bad thing missing sales/slots/etc.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
I used to work overnight and get all the good spots... but then my baby grew into a toddler and required less sleep during the day and it was time for me to rejoin the daywalkers.. Now I miss out on all my fav artists! :C
@mercurialwings
I used to work overnight and get all the good spots... but then my baby grew into a toddler and required less sleep during the day and it was time for me to rejoin the daywalkers.. Now I miss out on all my fav artists! :C
OOIa5x2.png
Oi, I know what that's like. x__x I'm night owl by default, but after having my daughter (who just started school) and working a full time job, I can't be up as late as I used to be. At least, toddlers aren't too needy and are easily entertained for when you do need to get things done (chores, FRing, etc). That said, enjoy those young years~ They're so cute then. I dread the teenage years even though my little girl still has a ways to go. -x-;;
Oi, I know what that's like. x__x I'm night owl by default, but after having my daughter (who just started school) and working a full time job, I can't be up as late as I used to be. At least, toddlers aren't too needy and are easily entertained for when you do need to get things done (chores, FRing, etc). That said, enjoy those young years~ They're so cute then. I dread the teenage years even though my little girl still has a ways to go. -x-;;
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Mmmmmmmmm bump

DAMPA DOOOOO OP

DO UMBA DOO *OP

DAMPA DOOOOOOOO

YEAH YEAH
Mmmmmmmmm bump

DAMPA DOOOOO OP

DO UMBA DOO *OP

DAMPA DOOOOOOOO

YEAH YEAH
@JovaniSkye
Logan didn't let you sleep again, did he?
(Hah grammar fix, guess i need more sleep too.)
@JovaniSkye
Logan didn't let you sleep again, did he?
(Hah grammar fix, guess i need more sleep too.)
OOIa5x2.png
LDP please! :)
LDP please! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
I'm broke but last day ping please?
I'm broke but last day ping please?
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
Whaat? he likes to be up every two hours, how is that not sleeping? *eats sugar* *ALL the SUGAR*

What... what did I say that got bleeped out?
Whaat? he likes to be up every two hours, how is that not sleeping? *eats sugar* *ALL the SUGAR*

What... what did I say that got bleeped out?
1 2 3 4