Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Strylan - 600 gems on the Tangerine/Tangerine/Ice

Edit, whoops, didn't see the next page! Ignore this post...
@Strylan - 600 gems on the Tangerine/Tangerine/Ice

Edit, whoops, didn't see the next page! Ignore this post...
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Sucrose No problem! I apologize profusely for my mistake. It was completely unintentional. That'll teach me to look at the front page without checking posts when I'm in a hurry. Doh! ^.^ I'll up the bid to 800g.
@Sucrose No problem! I apologize profusely for my mistake. It was completely unintentional. That'll teach me to look at the front page without checking posts when I'm in a hurry. Doh! ^.^ I'll up the bid to 800g.
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Strylan
1kg please! ;v;
@Strylan
1kg please! ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose 1200g
@Sucrose 1200g
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Strylan
1.3kg please!
@Strylan
1.3kg please!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose @Strylan

Ah! I apologize for that as well. I wish I had noticed the error. Things got busy here on my end. I truly apologize for that.
Since Sucrose's last bid was on 19:09:06, the snipe guard had ended on 20:09.
Congratulations to Sucrose for winning the Tangerine Tangerine Ice at 1300g! I shall be sending out PAs now! :)
@Sucrose @Strylan

Ah! I apologize for that as well. I wish I had noticed the error. Things got busy here on my end. I truly apologize for that.
Since Sucrose's last bid was on 19:09:06, the snipe guard had ended on 20:09.
Congratulations to Sucrose for winning the Tangerine Tangerine Ice at 1300g! I shall be sending out PAs now! :)
i dont think i was pinged when i was outbid for the last dragon. the mirror male. well at least i got the brown beauty. althought i feel bugged now o--o
i dont think i was pinged when i was outbid for the last dragon. the mirror male. well at least i got the brown beauty. althought i feel bugged now o--o
[img][/img][url][/url]
@LordOfTheRavens

Not sure how that happened since I looked back at their comment and they did in fact, ping you.
Here is their post.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2283100/4#post_29573686
@LordOfTheRavens

Not sure how that happened since I looked back at their comment and they did in fact, ping you.
Here is their post.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2283100/4#post_29573686
@Fink
well i somehow missed that D: well i guess thats okay. i lost it in the notifications X--X
@Fink
well i somehow missed that D: well i guess thats okay. i lost it in the notifications X--X
[img][/img][url][/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6