Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 1000-Egg Hatch Auctions/Sales: LAST SET!
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477
@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 25G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 25G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Torahammas
70kt+32g on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
@Torahammas
70kt+32g on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 27G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 27G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
@After What are the rules for the last change dragons?
@After What are the rules for the last change dragons?
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Torahammas
70kt and 35g on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
@Torahammas
70kt and 35g on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
34465509 Camo | Ginger | Banana has been won at 320G by @Draconequis! please wait for Henry to send you a Private Auction for your dragon and collect it as soon as you can. thank you!

@Torahammas rules for Last Chances are listed on the front page of the thread. they're free to the first person who claims them, as otherwise they'll be exalted.
34465509 Camo | Ginger | Banana has been won at 320G by @Draconequis! please wait for Henry to send you a Private Auction for your dragon and collect it as soon as you can. thank you!

@Torahammas rules for Last Chances are listed on the front page of the thread. they're free to the first person who claims them, as otherwise they'll be exalted.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 30G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise

@HorseCrazy 76Kt + 30G on Swamp | Midnight | Turquoise

UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
@After Ah, okay, thanks. I guess I missed them when I checked then. Well, anyway, can I put a claim on the
Denim | Honeydew | Terracotta
then?
@After Ah, okay, thanks. I guess I missed them when I checked then. Well, anyway, can I put a claim on the
Denim | Honeydew | Terracotta
then?
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
34465024 Driftwood | Swamp | Driftwood has been won at 780G by @SilverFoxDemon! please wait for Henry to send you a Private Auction for your dragon and collect it as soon as you can. thank you!
34465024 Driftwood | Swamp | Driftwood has been won at 780G by @SilverFoxDemon! please wait for Henry to send you a Private Auction for your dragon and collect it as soon as you can. thank you!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I'd like to pay for Eggplant | Maize | Cottoncandy in mixed currency, 65kt & 35g (100kt total)
Thank you!
@After
I'd like to pay for Eggplant | Maize | Cottoncandy in mixed currency, 65kt & 35g (100kt total)
Thank you!
a8yeK5l.png FR time +3 OOf4SrF.gif
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477