Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stylized dragon art [Closed]
1 2 3
@CorNocte
His favourite chess piece is by far the pawn.
It is often the most underestimated piece and has the potential to be a game winner from its potential to be something much greater.
@CorNocte
His favourite chess piece is by far the pawn.
It is often the most underestimated piece and has the potential to be a game winner from its potential to be something much greater.
XkyNy2i.png
@Mizuki
Ha ha, awesome choice. The mark of a true chess master. *sagely nod* I look forward to drawing him~
@Mizuki
Ha ha, awesome choice. The mark of a true chess master. *sagely nod* I look forward to drawing him~
coH7AEL.png
Two slots still open! :>
Two slots still open! :>
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte Hello! Could I request one please? :3 Username: Jazz Dragon name: Mori Link or pic of said dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528/52797_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality snippet: Serious & stern, slightly intimidating :c ..Do you think you might offer full-bodies in the future? I [i]really[/i] like your art style - that imperial is the most adorable thing XD
@CorNocte Hello! Could I request one please? :3

Username: Jazz
Dragon name: Mori
Link or pic of said dragon:

52797_350.png

Personality snippet: Serious & stern, slightly intimidating :c

..Do you think you might offer full-bodies in the future? I really like your art style - that imperial is the most adorable thing XD
@Jazz
Added you to the list!

I do plan on offering more than just headshots in the future, but I'm afraid that will have to wait until the end of the month at the earliest. I have some off-site work to catch up on when I'm done with my current projects. However, I'd be happy to let you know when I start doing full-body commissions and such. :>
@Jazz
Added you to the list!

I do plan on offering more than just headshots in the future, but I'm afraid that will have to wait until the end of the month at the earliest. I have some off-site work to catch up on when I'm done with my current projects. However, I'd be happy to let you know when I start doing full-body commissions and such. :>
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte Sounds good! I'd love it If you could let me know if you start offering full-bodies- will definitely be interested in one :D Thank you!
@CorNocte Sounds good! I'd love it If you could let me know if you start offering full-bodies- will definitely be interested in one :D Thank you!
Welp, all slots are taken and half my work done, so I think I'll close this up for now. I may open this up again in January when the holidays are (mostly) over, so keep an eye out for more commission options when I reopen! :>

And thank you to the lovely people who claimed this round's slots! It's been a pleasure talking with, and drawing for, all five of you.
Welp, all slots are taken and half my work done, so I think I'll close this up for now. I may open this up again in January when the holidays are (mostly) over, so keep an eye out for more commission options when I reopen! :>

And thank you to the lovely people who claimed this round's slots! It's been a pleasure talking with, and drawing for, all five of you.
coH7AEL.png
1 2 3