Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stylized dragon art [Closed]
1 2 3
@CorNocte
Are you able to do Skydancers? If so I can post up one of my dragons after a confirmation from you. If it's too much trouble, I understand.
I just love your cartoon like art... maybe it's because I grew up on cartoons X3
@CorNocte
Are you able to do Skydancers? If so I can post up one of my dragons after a confirmation from you. If it's too much trouble, I understand.
I just love your cartoon like art... maybe it's because I grew up on cartoons X3
XkyNy2i.png
@Mizuki
I can draw any dragon you'd like! Just fill out the little order-form in the first post and I'll PM you when I have a WIP sketch set up. :)
@Mizuki
I can draw any dragon you'd like! Just fill out the little order-form in the first post and I'll PM you when I have a WIP sketch set up. :)
coH7AEL.png
Like!
Like!
vWzc3aN.png
I absolutely adore your style! If possible, I'd love to have a headshot of my spiral boy :) [b]Username:[/b] Darkfire75 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Spinel [b]Link or pic of said dragon: [/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8189/818805_350.png[/img] [b]Personality snippet:[/b] He's flirty and loves to tease, so a smirking expression would definitely work for him.
I absolutely adore your style! If possible, I'd love to have a headshot of my spiral boy :)

Username: Darkfire75
Dragon name: Spinel
Link or pic of said dragon: 818805_350.png
Personality snippet: He's flirty and loves to tease, so a smirking expression would definitely work for him.
QFXpYkj.png
@Darkfire75
Ooh, what a handsome boy. I'll add you to the list in a sec here. :>
@Darkfire75
Ooh, what a handsome boy. I'll add you to the list in a sec here. :>
coH7AEL.png
Yay! Thank you :)
Yay! Thank you :)
QFXpYkj.png
@CorNocte Your style is amazing, I must order *.* Username: Morphius Dragon name: Dari Link or pic of said dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=464028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4641/464028_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality snippet: He's a confidant, laid back guy. There's almost nothing that would break his "cool". [Sorry, I'm not good with discriptions :I] Additional information: ---
@CorNocte Your style is amazing, I must order *.*

Username: Morphius
Dragon name: Dari
Link or pic of said dragon:

464028_350.png

Personality snippet: He's a confidant, laid back guy. There's almost nothing that would break his "cool". [Sorry, I'm not good with discriptions :I]
Additional information: ---
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@Morphius
Got it! :>
@Morphius
Got it! :>
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte Okay then, that would be absolutely lovely. Username: Mizuki Dragon name: Takuya Pic of said dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8394/839356_350.png[/img] Personality snippet: Takuya has always been the strategist of the clan, thinking one step ahead of most other dragons in any game of the mind. He loves chess most of all, but not for the usual reasons. He uses his strategy he learns in chess in combat, trying to out-wit the opponent and predicting the possible moves that they will use and then pick a suitable move to counter. He does value chivalry though, so he will never fight the weak, but rather protect them and others whenever needed, even if they have done him wrong in the past. If you could include his apparel maybe up to his jacket. I'd gladly pay whatever extra and wait for however long it may take if its not too much of a problem on your half. I'd love to be able to put it in my signature because it looks a little blank at the moment and your art has a lot of character.
@CorNocte
Okay then, that would be absolutely lovely.

Username: Mizuki
Dragon name: Takuya
Pic of said dragon:
839356_350.png
Personality snippet: Takuya has always been the strategist of the clan, thinking one step ahead of most other dragons in any game of the mind. He loves chess most of all, but not for the usual reasons.
He uses his strategy he learns in chess in combat, trying to out-wit the opponent and predicting the possible moves that they will use and then pick a suitable move to counter.
He does value chivalry though, so he will never fight the weak, but rather protect them and others whenever needed, even if they have done him wrong in the past.

If you could include his apparel maybe up to his jacket. I'd gladly pay whatever extra and wait for however long it may take if its not too much of a problem on your half.
I'd love to be able to put it in my signature because it looks a little blank at the moment and your art has a lot of character.
XkyNy2i.png
@Mizuki
No problem at all! His apparel is more on the simple side, and I'd be happy to add it in at no extra charge. :>

Hm, does Takuya have a favorite chess piece?
@Mizuki
No problem at all! His apparel is more on the simple side, and I'd be happy to add it in at no extra charge. :>

Hm, does Takuya have a favorite chess piece?
coH7AEL.png
1 2 3