Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stylized dragon art [Closed]
[center]Howdy, all, and welcome my temporary art shop! To test the waters, as it were, I'd like to start by offering some 30k stylized headshots. If things go well (and my schedule allows for it), I might start offering more than that. What you are paying for: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a2ce5f6ce653657b594936e08cbbdf2c/tumblr_mul3c7Pms11r6c6w0o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c3eac7a656cb25b4bbf9ad14866b4dae/tumblr_mul3c7Pms11r6c6w0o2_500.jpg[/img] If you fancy cartoonish depictions of your favorite dragon, then you've come to right place! [b]-Order form-[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon name:[/b] [b]Link or pic of said dragon:[/b] [b]Personality snippet:[/b] (Helps me to figure out a good pose/expression for him/her!) [b]Additional information:[/b] (Whatever you'd like to add, as long as it pertains to the commission, ha ha.) All you have to do is ping me in a post with the above information and I'll add you to the list. I'm only opening five slots this weekend, so I'll be treating this as a first-come-first-served deal. I'll ping you to let you know that you've been added to the list, then begin work on a rough sketch/doodle that I will then PM you. When you are satisfied with the WIP (work in progress), I ask that you please send me 10k as down-payment. Upon completion, I will PM you the finished work, and you can send the other 20k. The finished piece is then yours to do with as you please! All I ask is that you keep my signature where it is. :) [b]Please allow up to a week for completion (starting from the moment I send you the WIP) to give me some wiggle-room in case of technical difficulties.[/b] [b]-Slots-[/b] [b]1.[/b] [s]Darkfire75[/s] (Complete) [b]2.[/b] [s]Morphius[/s] (Complete) [b]3.[/b] Mizuki (WIP stage) [b]4.[/b] Jazz (WIP stage) [b]5.[/b] Maye [b]Have any questions?[/b] Please feel free to PM me, or simply ping me here! [b]Edit:[/b] Please be sure to ping me! My usual notifications aren't working it seems, and I don't want to leave anyone hanging when my status is 'online', ha ha. Thanks for stopping by! [b]- Status:[/b] Online [b]-[/b][/center]
Howdy, all, and welcome my temporary art shop! To test the waters, as it were, I'd like to start by offering some 30k stylized headshots. If things go well (and my schedule allows for it), I might start offering more than that.

What you are paying for:

tumblr_mul3c7Pms11r6c6w0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mul3c7Pms11r6c6w0o2_500.jpg

If you fancy cartoonish depictions of your favorite dragon, then you've come to right place!

-Order form-

Username:
Dragon name:
Link or pic of said dragon:
Personality snippet: (Helps me to figure out a good pose/expression for him/her!)
Additional information: (Whatever you'd like to add, as long as it pertains to the commission, ha ha.)

All you have to do is ping me in a post with the above information and I'll add you to the list. I'm only opening five slots this weekend, so I'll be treating this as a first-come-first-served deal. I'll ping you to let you know that you've been added to the list, then begin work on a rough sketch/doodle that I will then PM you. When you are satisfied with the WIP (work in progress), I ask that you please send me 10k as down-payment. Upon completion, I will PM you the finished work, and you can send the other 20k. The finished piece is then yours to do with as you please! All I ask is that you keep my signature where it is. :)

Please allow up to a week for completion (starting from the moment I send you the WIP) to give me some wiggle-room in case of technical difficulties.

-Slots-

1. Darkfire75 (Complete)
2. Morphius (Complete)
3. Mizuki (WIP stage)
4. Jazz (WIP stage)
5. Maye

Have any questions? Please feel free to PM me, or simply ping me here!

Edit: Please be sure to ping me! My usual notifications aren't working it seems, and I don't want to leave anyone hanging when my status is 'online', ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by!

coH7AEL.png
^
^
coH7AEL.png
These are beautiful - in stead of one large image would you be willing to do a breeding banner?
These are beautiful - in stead of one large image would you be willing to do a breeding banner?
@solknots
I'm afraid the current program I'm using has been glitching out on me when I try to resize a drawing to anything smaller than 800x800 pixels. Not that it would be too much trouble to find another program to resize it on, but it would have to be something I work on later in the week. If you're still interested, I can let you know when I'm set up for it!
@solknots
I'm afraid the current program I'm using has been glitching out on me when I try to resize a drawing to anything smaller than 800x800 pixels. Not that it would be too much trouble to find another program to resize it on, but it would have to be something I work on later in the week. If you're still interested, I can let you know when I'm set up for it!
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte yes please do ping me when you're able to :)
@CorNocte yes please do ping me when you're able to :)
@solknots
Will do! :)
@solknots
Will do! :)
coH7AEL.png
^
^
coH7AEL.png
Haha that imperial is dang cute XD
Haha that imperial is dang cute XD
@Vampire
Thank you. XD