Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC Art wanted - trade imps & treasure
I am looking for color commissions of my D&D characters. I have at least one reference picture for them and can provide detailed descriptions on each of them.

What I am offering in trade is Imperial Dragons, you have the opportunity to custom pick which of my dragons you would like to breed and get first choice of the clutch(s). How many dragons you get is up for negotiation. I might be able to add some treasure but that might take a little longer to pay off.

If you think you might be interested, I'd love to see some of your art.
I am looking for color commissions of my D&D characters. I have at least one reference picture for them and can provide detailed descriptions on each of them.

What I am offering in trade is Imperial Dragons, you have the opportunity to custom pick which of my dragons you would like to breed and get first choice of the clutch(s). How many dragons you get is up for negotiation. I might be able to add some treasure but that might take a little longer to pay off.

If you think you might be interested, I'd love to see some of your art.
slvrstarr.gif
@slvrstarr

ohh i can do this thing
i can do either digital or traditional (watercolor painting!)
i can also scan more traditional refs if youd like, and i have other digital references here c:

digital refs: 1, 2, 3
traditional refs: 1, 2
@slvrstarr

ohh i can do this thing
i can do either digital or traditional (watercolor painting!)
i can also scan more traditional refs if youd like, and i have other digital references here c:

digital refs: 1, 2, 3
traditional refs: 1, 2
4F3aTxd.png
@Son - you have a very interesting style ;-) I'm sure we can work out a deal for something. If possible, I would be interested in seeing more of your watercolors. That would give me a better idea of who/what I should ask for.
@Son - you have a very interesting style ;-) I'm sure we can work out a deal for something. If possible, I would be interested in seeing more of your watercolors. That would give me a better idea of who/what I should ask for.
slvrstarr.gif
bumping
bumping
slvrstarr.gif
Hey!
I can do a variety of styles, mostly semi-realism to realism but I can do some anime stuff if you like that.
I have some examples over in my art shop, which is linked in my sig if you're interested. c:
Hey!
I can do a variety of styles, mostly semi-realism to realism but I can do some anime stuff if you like that.
I have some examples over in my art shop, which is linked in my sig if you're interested. c:
rjQJEDH.png
Examples!

I couldn't decide what to show, so I figured to show you all I've decided to post on here!
Downside with me is, I am not good with backgrounds. My shading is basic as well. Other then that, I can do just about anything!
Examples!

I couldn't decide what to show, so I figured to show you all I've decided to post on here!
Downside with me is, I am not good with backgrounds. My shading is basic as well. Other then that, I can do just about anything!
@hsekiu
@Defekt

Sorry I didn't see your posts until this morning. I'll take a look at the examples that both of you posted. Thanks for the reply!
@hsekiu
@Defekt

Sorry I didn't see your posts until this morning. I'll take a look at the examples that both of you posted. Thanks for the reply!
slvrstarr.gif
bumping so I don't lose track of this again
bumping so I don't lose track of this again
slvrstarr.gif