Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/Familiar Portraits: CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@Helarnia

Yep, still taking scatterscrolls! I've added you to the list.
@Helarnia

Yep, still taking scatterscrolls! I've added you to the list.
@Argiope Your art is beautiful :) Would it be possible to claim both remaining slots? uvu 1. Sekhmet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=516828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5169/516828_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1293.png[/img] Sekhmet is a huntress and very protective, and basically her Sunspot Clouddancer familiar follows her everywhere she goes, helping her when it comes to battles and protecting fellow clan members. I imagine the familiar to be ~half as big as the dragon I believe, but I leave it up to you, however it fits into the picture best. c: And in case I can place a second order ... 2. Munin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=654536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6546/654536_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/372.png[/img] The Death Seeker is mostly sitting on Munin's shoulders or wings, never leaving his side. They have a very close relationship, the bird is almost part of Munin's self and they are inseparable. I think the bird would be as big as his head, maybe a biiit bigger, similar to the bird in your last artwork example (main post). Just let me know what you think :)
@Argiope
Your art is beautiful :)
Would it be possible to claim both remaining slots? uvu

1. Sekhmet

516828_350.png

1293.png
Sekhmet is a huntress and very protective, and basically her Sunspot Clouddancer familiar follows her everywhere she goes, helping her when it comes to battles and protecting fellow clan members. I imagine the familiar to be ~half as big as the dragon I believe, but I leave it up to you, however it fits into the picture best. c:

And in case I can place a second order ...

2. Munin

654536_350.png

372.png
The Death Seeker is mostly sitting on Munin's shoulders or wings, never leaving his side. They have a very close relationship, the bird is almost part of Munin's self and they are inseparable. I think the bird would be as big as his head, maybe a biiit bigger, similar to the bird in your last artwork example (main post).

Just let me know what you think :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Sure, you can have two slots! Or more. I create extra slots as I need them, since I whip through these pretty fast.

In any case, you're on the list! I'll have fun drawin' your dergns.
@Luunai

Sure, you can have two slots! Or more. I create extra slots as I need them, since I whip through these pretty fast.

In any case, you're on the list! I'll have fun drawin' your dergns.
@Argiope
Thank you so much :D It comes to a total of 700 gems then, I believe? Or do you rather want me to buy the Scatterscrolls for you and send them over?~
@Argiope
Thank you so much :D It comes to a total of 700 gems then, I believe? Or do you rather want me to buy the Scatterscrolls for you and send them over?~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Thank you! I'll happily take gems. 700 will do nicely.
@Luunai

Thank you! I'll happily take gems. 700 will do nicely.
@Cidraco -- I've added you to the list! I'm definitely up for drawing something fierce and toothy.

No preference on payment, send whatever's most convenient for you.
@Cidraco -- I've added you to the list! I'm definitely up for drawing something fierce and toothy.

No preference on payment, send whatever's most convenient for you.
@Argiope
*enters from tumblr, too* D: I want to claim a slot, but none of my dragons have their skins or accents complete, would you be willing to work off of rough drafts? I also included a ref of the character each is based on in case it's useful.

It's all very flexible, whatever works and looks best to you? I basically just made most of this up. ^^'

Either this subject: Adrian: Dragon, Skin, Base off of this
(I imagine the peacock fire bird is probably maybe eagle sized, and he's somewhere between a large deer and a small horse? It doesn't have a name, it's just "his bird" when asked. Adrian would treat his familiar like a play thing, teasing, handling, and chasing it through the sky, never to real harm, but certainly to the firebird's annoyance at times. There's real affection there, but not a lot of consideration for it's feelings. He enjoys the activity, that's all that maters to him. He admires non-draconian fliers and sought to emulate their aerial abilities early on. Maybe something in the sky, or maybe a dark cave, with them both luminesing a bit? (he from his cyan markings or eyes, it from wherever you imagine a firebird might glow from) Very flexible, whatever works! I Basically just made all this up. ^^' )

or this one: Canus : Dragon, Accent/Skin, Based off of this
(Canus's familiar is maybe about 2/3 his size? It does most of the fighting for him. He'd hunker back as it tore through enemies in the coliseum, but if he were separated from it, he could fight, though not without all his fur and feathers on end in poorly masked distress. Hidden inside his fragile looking frame there is great power. In polite company, Canus is shy but friendly, and a little old-fashioned and tries gently to discourage it from biting rumps and starting fights. It works, mostly, because the golden wolf, despite its ferocity, sees itself as his protector- though perhaps it thinks Canus is the familiar in the relationship. )

(Honestly, I'd be willing to commission you for both if they interested you enough, 350g each.)
@Argiope
*enters from tumblr, too* D: I want to claim a slot, but none of my dragons have their skins or accents complete, would you be willing to work off of rough drafts? I also included a ref of the character each is based on in case it's useful.

It's all very flexible, whatever works and looks best to you? I basically just made most of this up. ^^'

Either this subject: Adrian: Dragon, Skin, Base off of this
(I imagine the peacock fire bird is probably maybe eagle sized, and he's somewhere between a large deer and a small horse? It doesn't have a name, it's just "his bird" when asked. Adrian would treat his familiar like a play thing, teasing, handling, and chasing it through the sky, never to real harm, but certainly to the firebird's annoyance at times. There's real affection there, but not a lot of consideration for it's feelings. He enjoys the activity, that's all that maters to him. He admires non-draconian fliers and sought to emulate their aerial abilities early on. Maybe something in the sky, or maybe a dark cave, with them both luminesing a bit? (he from his cyan markings or eyes, it from wherever you imagine a firebird might glow from) Very flexible, whatever works! I Basically just made all this up. ^^' )

or this one: Canus : Dragon, Accent/Skin, Based off of this
(Canus's familiar is maybe about 2/3 his size? It does most of the fighting for him. He'd hunker back as it tore through enemies in the coliseum, but if he were separated from it, he could fight, though not without all his fur and feathers on end in poorly masked distress. Hidden inside his fragile looking frame there is great power. In polite company, Canus is shy but friendly, and a little old-fashioned and tries gently to discourage it from biting rumps and starting fights. It works, mostly, because the golden wolf, despite its ferocity, sees itself as his protector- though perhaps it thinks Canus is the familiar in the relationship. )

(Honestly, I'd be willing to commission you for both if they interested you enough, 350g each.)
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
Ooh these are stellar! I'd love a couple!

Could you make them both the same size? I don't really mind the shape, so that's up to you. :)

Can I please get one of Keahi here?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=856&tab=dragon&did=1462696
As for relationship with her familiar goes, I'd imagine that her smoke gyre would kind of go along with her destruction, like say, dancing over the fires she'd start, etc.

And can I get one of Kai, too? All the info is is his description. :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=856&tab=dragon&did=211504

That'd be 700 gems, right? @argiope
Ooh these are stellar! I'd love a couple!

Could you make them both the same size? I don't really mind the shape, so that's up to you. :)

Can I please get one of Keahi here?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=856&tab=dragon&did=1462696
As for relationship with her familiar goes, I'd imagine that her smoke gyre would kind of go along with her destruction, like say, dancing over the fires she'd start, etc.

And can I get one of Kai, too? All the info is is his description. :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=856&tab=dragon&did=211504

That'd be 700 gems, right? @argiope
@Vagrant

Adding skins/accents is no problem, and your references are fine! I like your descriptions, as well. I've added you to the slot list. I'm fine with drawing both your dragons and I've given you two slots; let me know if that's okay.

@Tocklaneth

Yep! 700 gems. Keahi will be fun; no one has asked me to draw a crackle-gened dragon yet.

To the both of you: when I start working on your art, I will update your slot position accordingly, so keep an eye on the top post for progress! I have quite a list right now, but you should have your art completed in a few days. And thanks again.
@Vagrant

Adding skins/accents is no problem, and your references are fine! I like your descriptions, as well. I've added you to the slot list. I'm fine with drawing both your dragons and I've given you two slots; let me know if that's okay.

@Tocklaneth

Yep! 700 gems. Keahi will be fun; no one has asked me to draw a crackle-gened dragon yet.

To the both of you: when I start working on your art, I will update your slot position accordingly, so keep an eye on the top post for progress! I have quite a list right now, but you should have your art completed in a few days. And thanks again.
@argiope Do you want to me to pay now or later?
@argiope Do you want to me to pay now or later?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25