Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art shop!!!Drawing dragon(Open)(cheap!!)
Hi Im offering to draw YOUR dragon for gems/treasure I will draw any dragon You want, Ill try my best hahah. im still learning!!:>>>.Im a 15 year old learning artist and would really want to start selling art but Im to scared to do it with real money as its complicated to me lol so Now I decided to sell it for in game money:))) It can be a dragon in your lair,a friends dragon,or Predict morphology dragon Also the art might take a while To draw so please be patient Also also If you plan on posting my art work anywhere please shout me outi would really love that [center][b]A little T.O.S [/b] [b]I am going to post this on stuff like Pinterest however if you dont want that for personal reason then Pm me:) Also please dont take credit off my artwork,I will have my signature on it Dont resell my artwork[/center][/b] [center][b]For how You will pay me,I will message you confirming everything, Then tell you the total,You send half of that to me the after I finish and send you the art, you send the other half [/b][/center] thank you Also umm I really only do traditional so traditional art. I can take good pictures of the Traditional art;> also Im not good at pricing stuff:') Prices: Original Price(This will be a sketch art) Hatchling-55g/55,000T Dragon-65g/65,000T Colored art Original price+25g/25,000T Lined art Original price+10g/10,000T also a little special thing is A could make word art of whatever you want at the bottom of the art but this is not required.So it can be your dragons name,or your username or anything It will just be an extra 5g/5,000t just tell me what color and what to write [b]RULES FOR WORD ART[/b] the basics like no "bad" words,slurs,or just messed up things It cant be longer then 15 characters No political word/phrases No religions words/phrases Please consider buying some art,I would really appreciative it if you cant/dont want it,thats okay but I will ask to maybe share this form thank you so much!!! Have a lovely day!!!!!!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3349872#post_3349872][img]https://i.postimg.cc/CxtvFPKL/Plague-Radio-Art-Shop-Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hi Im offering to draw YOUR dragon for gems/treasure
I will draw any dragon You want, Ill try my best hahah. im still learning!!:>>>.Im a 15 year old learning artist and would really want to start selling art but Im to scared to do it with real money as its complicated to me lol
so Now I decided to sell it for in game money:)))
It can be a dragon in your lair,a friends dragon,or Predict morphology dragon
Also the art might take a while To draw so please be patient
Also also If you plan on posting my art work anywhere please shout me outi would really love that
A little T.O.S
I am going to post this on stuff like Pinterest however if you dont want that for personal reason then Pm me:)
Also please dont take credit off my artwork,I will have my signature on it
Dont resell my artwork

For how You will pay me,I will message you confirming everything, Then tell you the total,You send half of that to me the after I finish and send you the art, you send the other half
thank you

Also umm I really only do traditional so traditional art. I can take good pictures of the Traditional art;>

also Im not good at pricing stuff:')

Prices:
Original Price(This will be a sketch art)
Hatchling-55g/55,000T
Dragon-65g/65,000T

Colored art
Original price+25g/25,000T

Lined art
Original price+10g/10,000T

also a little special thing is A could make word art of whatever you want at the bottom of the art but this is not required.So it can be your dragons name,or your username or anything

It will just be an extra 5g/5,000t
just tell me what color and what to write

RULES FOR WORD ART
the basics like no "bad" words,slurs,or just messed up things
It cant be longer then 15 characters
No political word/phrases
No religions words/phrases

Please consider buying some art,I would really appreciative it if you cant/dont want it,thats okay but I will ask to maybe share this form thank you so much!!! Have a lovely day!!!!!!!
Plague-Radio-Art-Shop-Banner.png
Qk0VB5d.pngc9e05d508499687ffd16b9ffa2d032da693f5139.pngypcKWM0.png7FieAqK.png
zWgdxzn.pngBURn4ND.png1HxhWtd.png1nxsvgf.png0nIARi4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCx0Sdv8.png0nIARi4.pngY0KcE5b.pngkIO8qd8.pngPlague-Radio-Art-Shop-Signature.png
@TobyRadio1 hey and congrats on opening your shop (coming from a fellow artist) <3 :3 I'd like to order one colored art piece + word in orange/green a bit like the skin (the word would be: Fever) of my bfs favorite dragon :3 It'll be a surprise for him! Also pls don't worry if you make a spelling mistake - he's dyslexic too so he'll understand <3 When should i send u the payment (gems)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67378720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673788/67378720_350.png[/img][/url]
@TobyRadio1

hey and congrats on opening your shop (coming from a fellow artist) <3 :3

I'd like to order one colored art piece + word in orange/green a bit like the skin (the word would be: Fever) of my bfs favorite dragon :3
It'll be a surprise for him! Also pls don't worry if you make a spelling mistake - he's dyslexic too so he'll understand <3

When should i send u the payment (gems)?

67378720_350.png
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
bloop
bloop
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
mew
mew
Qk0VB5d.pngc9e05d508499687ffd16b9ffa2d032da693f5139.pngypcKWM0.png7FieAqK.png
zWgdxzn.pngBURn4ND.png1HxhWtd.png1nxsvgf.png0nIARi4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCx0Sdv8.png0nIARi4.pngY0KcE5b.pngkIO8qd8.pngPlague-Radio-Art-Shop-Signature.png