Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw commissions
1 2
@pinglist-4207 here we go again. base value 100kt/g, pay upfront [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zxz4Jwu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l67nJbQ.jpeg[/img] order form: [code][b]username:[/b] [b]type of art[/b] [b]payment[/b][/code]
@Forest Armory | Art Shop

here we go again. base value 100kt/g, pay upfront

Zxz4Jwu.png

l67nJbQ.jpeg

order form:
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]type of art[/b] [b]payment[/b]
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
WRONG CATEGORY IM SO SORRY @JCstitches can you help me move it to art sales?
WRONG CATEGORY IM SO SORRY @JCstitches can you help me move it to art sales?
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
HOLY HECK YOUR ART??? I'm unsure what you deem as humanoid, but I wanna request when I have the time! ;3; And are you okay with items like eggs as payment or do you prefer currency only? Either way is cool; I just have eggs to spare since I don't use 'em for anything but comm payment (aside from clan bound, of course), haha. Would this design be doable in advance? I can give out more info if needed tomorrow or so - hopefully the weather won't be too much in the way then but no promises due to it being thunderstorms (and I'll be primarily on my iPad). xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/tWy2WeF.png[/img]
HOLY HECK YOUR ART???

I'm unsure what you deem as humanoid, but I wanna request when I have the time! ;3; And are you okay with items like eggs as payment or do you prefer currency only? Either way is cool; I just have eggs to spare since I don't use 'em for anything but comm payment (aside from clan bound, of course), haha.

Would this design be doable in advance? I can give out more info if needed tomorrow or so - hopefully the weather won't be too much in the way then but no promises due to it being thunderstorms (and I'll be primarily on my iPad). xD

tWy2WeF.png
@AchromaticPossum

OH MY GOD YOUR ART IS AMAZING

username: Enoch
type of art Bust
payment 200g

Reference: Camio
@AchromaticPossum

OH MY GOD YOUR ART IS AMAZING

username: Enoch
type of art Bust
payment 200g

Reference: Camio
y0YshUu.png
Would be very interested in ordering once this moves threads :) please feel free to ping me if I lose ya!
Would be very interested in ordering once this moves threads :) please feel free to ping me if I lose ya!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@commander eggs welcome! yes its humanoid and doable

@enoch thank you i'll get started when you send the money!
@commander eggs welcome! yes its humanoid and doable

@enoch thank you i'll get started when you send the money!
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
@AchromaticPossum

Money has been sent through a PM
Thank you so much
@AchromaticPossum

Money has been sent through a PM
Thank you so much
y0YshUu.png
@enoch [img]https://i.imgur.com/ey8KJwi.png[/img]
@enoch

ey8KJwi.png
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
Case of help me, no sleep. XD
Also glad to know he's doable, yay!

username: Commander
type of art Full body would be most preferred, but do what you are most comfortable doing~
payment Noct egg.

The OC in my above post would be the one I'd love art for~

He's rather serious, but also enjoys doing tarot readings - though only for a specific audience. He hates entitled rich folk due to them always boasting about how great their lifestyle was when he had to run away from home and barely scraped by at first.

All in all, Molluk is honestly a no nonsense type of guy, but will still attend get-togethers in his world, though he doesn't enjoy them.

He has some questions regarding lore on this profile, but his actual TH has lore that's pretty sensitive and can be misinterpreted. Nothing NSFW, but it can be triggering for some, so I prefer to not link it directly.

I'll send payment tomorrow.

EDIT: Forgot it is tomorrow here. XD It's past 1 AM.
Case of help me, no sleep. XD
Also glad to know he's doable, yay!

username: Commander
type of art Full body would be most preferred, but do what you are most comfortable doing~
payment Noct egg.

The OC in my above post would be the one I'd love art for~

He's rather serious, but also enjoys doing tarot readings - though only for a specific audience. He hates entitled rich folk due to them always boasting about how great their lifestyle was when he had to run away from home and barely scraped by at first.

All in all, Molluk is honestly a no nonsense type of guy, but will still attend get-togethers in his world, though he doesn't enjoy them.

He has some questions regarding lore on this profile, but his actual TH has lore that's pretty sensitive and can be misinterpreted. Nothing NSFW, but it can be triggering for some, so I prefer to not link it directly.

I'll send payment tomorrow.

EDIT: Forgot it is tomorrow here. XD It's past 1 AM.
@AchromaticPossum No problem! Your thread is now in Art Sales.
@AchromaticPossum No problem! Your thread is now in Art Sales.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2