Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 500g headshot comms | closed :3
@Spookz hi! so technically i’m not open, just clearing the folks off of my waitlist, but since it seems like the last person on my waitlist won’t be getting a slot this round, i’ll go ahead and put you down!

[edit] also, thank you!! your OC is stunning, i adore their horn design!
@Spookz hi! so technically i’m not open, just clearing the folks off of my waitlist, but since it seems like the last person on my waitlist won’t be getting a slot this round, i’ll go ahead and put you down!

[edit] also, thank you!! your OC is stunning, i adore their horn design!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
average lover of flint + steel gen 1s
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@xtryis
ah great!! tysm!
@xtryis
ah great!! tysm!
Hiiii, this is really beautiful, thank you so much!!! <3
I've had a busy few days and haven't logged into the game for a while, so the response is very late, sorry! QwQ
Hiiii, this is really beautiful, thank you so much!!! <3
I've had a busy few days and haven't logged into the game for a while, so the response is very late, sorry! QwQ
@vSpika i'm so glad you like it!! i totally understand being busy lol; i've been busy these past few weeks as well :3
@vSpika i'm so glad you like it!! i totally understand being busy lol; i've been busy these past few weeks as well :3
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

[center][font=calibri]@Amscray adoration is here!! i adored working with her, her colors are stunning <333 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xDM3g1m.png[/img] please let me know if anything needs to be changed! @shimmyshim i’ll be starting on… someone, tomorrow! (i haven’t decided yet T^T (i’ll let you know who i pick when i get started :3 ))
@Amscray adoration is here!! i adored working with her, her colors are stunning <333

xDM3g1m.png

please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

@shimmyshim i’ll be starting on… someone, tomorrow! (i haven’t decided yet T^T (i’ll let you know who i pick when i get started :3 ))
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@shimmyshim i’m starting work on depths!
@shimmyshim i’m starting work on depths!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't make time because I wanted to reply well(ie, not be stuck on my phone and distracted), but here I am!

I love it! I'm glad you enjoyed working on Adoration's shot because man, she is one of my favorite dragons design-wise. When I got the skin from preordering I had to tailor a scry to be exactly what I wanted, and it took me a good deal of time, so I'm happy to find others like the way she turned out too :)

I love the shape of the background and the vague outlines in it too, it keeps attention on the center and the shield shape is just so fun. Its even completed by the dangle detail on the bottom! Her expression and pose is just, impeccable. They provoke and inturn, making you question and linger.

The butterflies and flowers make her seem so real and alive. And the glow! Its pretty. I love the coloring and the distinct swirls of Boulder, they're so exact despite the shading. I really like the lines of light to give definition to dark areas and brighten up the whole picture. And the fact that they're thin, sketchy lines. It makes me remember that the light in this setting isn't constant and changes.

I'm also glad her spines made it in, and I like all the extra jewelry along her neck! I appreciate the little flutter of the ending neck silk, to keep the movement and moment of the art alive. It really does remind me of those moments in life where you look and see something beautiful for a split second before its over and you're stuck moving on.

If I have anything to say on the improve upon or just doesn't feel quite right to me, it would be the nose/snout area. I cannot, for the life of me, figure it out in my head where the rest of her face is. I know small snouts are part of this style. I like that. But here, it does feel like the gem on her forehead or something could be done to bring attention up. Although I do admit, it is hidden very well. And I don't want any changes. Just something I thought I might mention.

In closing, apologies for the long message, I just had a lot to say. Thank you very much for accepting me, and I hope to order from you again sometime! I like scrolling through the thread to see your finished comms from other people too, hehe
Sorry for the late reply! I didn't make time because I wanted to reply well(ie, not be stuck on my phone and distracted), but here I am!

I love it! I'm glad you enjoyed working on Adoration's shot because man, she is one of my favorite dragons design-wise. When I got the skin from preordering I had to tailor a scry to be exactly what I wanted, and it took me a good deal of time, so I'm happy to find others like the way she turned out too :)

I love the shape of the background and the vague outlines in it too, it keeps attention on the center and the shield shape is just so fun. Its even completed by the dangle detail on the bottom! Her expression and pose is just, impeccable. They provoke and inturn, making you question and linger.

The butterflies and flowers make her seem so real and alive. And the glow! Its pretty. I love the coloring and the distinct swirls of Boulder, they're so exact despite the shading. I really like the lines of light to give definition to dark areas and brighten up the whole picture. And the fact that they're thin, sketchy lines. It makes me remember that the light in this setting isn't constant and changes.

I'm also glad her spines made it in, and I like all the extra jewelry along her neck! I appreciate the little flutter of the ending neck silk, to keep the movement and moment of the art alive. It really does remind me of those moments in life where you look and see something beautiful for a split second before its over and you're stuck moving on.

If I have anything to say on the improve upon or just doesn't feel quite right to me, it would be the nose/snout area. I cannot, for the life of me, figure it out in my head where the rest of her face is. I know small snouts are part of this style. I like that. But here, it does feel like the gem on her forehead or something could be done to bring attention up. Although I do admit, it is hidden very well. And I don't want any changes. Just something I thought I might mention.

In closing, apologies for the long message, I just had a lot to say. Thank you very much for accepting me, and I hope to order from you again sometime! I like scrolling through the thread to see your finished comms from other people too, hehe
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png d8oce0t.gif
@Amscray cskncsncjsk no worries about the long response; i love hearing what people have to say about my work! i can definitely see what you mean by the snout and the gem feeling a little odd; looking at her with fresh eyes, there’s quite a bit of blank space on her forehead. i’m glad you like the lighting! that was one of my favorite parts to do; i don’t think i’ve ever really attempted the ‘multiple glowy things’, so i’m glad they turned out well :D
@Amscray cskncsncjsk no worries about the long response; i love hearing what people have to say about my work! i can definitely see what you mean by the snout and the gem feeling a little odd; looking at her with fresh eyes, there’s quite a bit of blank space on her forehead. i’m glad you like the lighting! that was one of my favorite parts to do; i don’t think i’ve ever really attempted the ‘multiple glowy things’, so i’m glad they turned out well :D
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

[center][font=calibri]@shimmyshim him!! he’s done!! i had fun with the metallic [s]even tho it took the longest RIP[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dtuNmPa.png[/img] please do let me know if anything needs to be changed!
@shimmyshim him!! he’s done!! i had fun with the metallic even tho it took the longest RIP

dtuNmPa.png

please do let me know if anything needs to be changed!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@UwUwha i’ll be starting on lilac tomorrow!
@UwUwha i’ll be starting on lilac tomorrow!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore