Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 500g headshot comms | closed :3
[center][font=calibri]@UwUwha lilac is done!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKdmDyX.png[/img] please do let me know if anything needs changed! @Spookz i’ll be starting on destruction tomorrow!
@UwUwha lilac is done!!

oKdmDyX.png
please do let me know if anything needs changed!

@Spookz i’ll be starting on destruction tomorrow!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
average lover of flint + steel gen 1s
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

Ooo, Lilac's so gorgeous!!! The soft shading fits her so beautifully, and I especially love how the filigree was coloured!! So beautiful all around, thank you so much for making her so pretty :D!
Ooo, Lilac's so gorgeous!!! The soft shading fits her so beautifully, and I especially love how the filigree was coloured!! So beautiful all around, thank you so much for making her so pretty :D!
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Spookz i’m so so sorry about the radio silence on my end!! school has been kicking my tail and the alpha testing i’m part of just kicked off yesterday so i’ve been,, busy to say the least. i have been working on your commission on-and-off, but i’m not sure when i’ll actually get the chance to sit down and finish it. i just wanted to let you know that i have not forgotten about you, and that destruction is being worked on, just very slowly T^T
@Spookz i’m so so sorry about the radio silence on my end!! school has been kicking my tail and the alpha testing i’m part of just kicked off yesterday so i’ve been,, busy to say the least. i have been working on your commission on-and-off, but i’m not sure when i’ll actually get the chance to sit down and finish it. i just wanted to let you know that i have not forgotten about you, and that destruction is being worked on, just very slowly T^T
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

That's absolutely fine, I completely understand! take ur time ^^
That's absolutely fine, I completely understand! take ur time ^^
[center][font=calibri]@Spookz thank you so much for your patience; destruction has been finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CKfwUKm.png[/img] please do let me know if anything needs to be changed!
@Spookz thank you so much for your patience; destruction has been finished!

CKfwUKm.png

please do let me know if anything needs to be changed!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

Oml- tysm!!!
I absolutely love it ^^
Would u possibly have a TH I can credit u for?
Oml- tysm!!!
I absolutely love it ^^
Would u possibly have a TH I can credit u for?
@Spookz i’m so glad!! my TH is xtryis, same as here :3
@Spookz i’m so glad!! my TH is xtryis, same as here :3
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer