Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100G Sketches [CLOSED]
Oh man I feel bad it looks like you had to fully redo the eyes did you?? I'm sorry! I absolutely adore it though! In love, enamoured, completely chuffed mate. She looks bloody brilliant and I can't thank you enough <3 I very much look forward to seeing what you do for Gid, but no rush of course. Thank you!
Oh man I feel bad it looks like you had to fully redo the eyes did you?? I'm sorry! I absolutely adore it though! In love, enamoured, completely chuffed mate. She looks bloody brilliant and I can't thank you enough <3 I very much look forward to seeing what you do for Gid, but no rush of course. Thank you!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91945381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919454/91945381_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info/Inspo:[/b] high-seas, high-stakes, and the thundering crack of adventure! cape hates all three of those things, desperately hates all of them. he was hatched on the same ship his mother was a sailing master for- The Lucky Bird, captained by a coatl named Scappare. his mother was forced to give up his two siblings, leaving him behind to stay with her. although she loves her son, she'll be the first to admit he probably wasn't the best choice to keep on the ship. cape has a tendency to be scared of things first, he's awful at taking any kind of command, and is actually scared of water. the only thing he ever gets to see. his only redeeming quality is that he's incredibly talented with a sword in battle, but normally he's too scared of his opponent to take them on at all. he'd prefer to pet the stray cat on board. [b]Extra:[/b] obviously you can simplify him any way you'd like! it'd love his hat, but it's not completely necessary. if you'd rather just include his earring that'd be alright too. I really love your art and can't wait to see what you draw!
Dragon: 91945381_350.png

Info/Inspo: high-seas, high-stakes, and the thundering crack of adventure! cape hates all three of those things, desperately hates all of them. he was hatched on the same ship his mother was a sailing master for- The Lucky Bird, captained by a coatl named Scappare. his mother was forced to give up his two siblings, leaving him behind to stay with her. although she loves her son, she'll be the first to admit he probably wasn't the best choice to keep on the ship. cape has a tendency to be scared of things first, he's awful at taking any kind of command, and is actually scared of water. the only thing he ever gets to see. his only redeeming quality is that he's incredibly talented with a sword in battle, but normally he's too scared of his opponent to take them on at all. he'd prefer to pet the stray cat on board.

Extra: obviously you can simplify him any way you'd like! it'd love his hat, but it's not completely necessary. if you'd rather just include his earring that'd be alright too. I really love your art and can't wait to see what you draw!
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
@wnd

omg i was getting so hyped up at his info, 'cape hates all three of those things' actually made me laugh XD
Hes going to be a pleasure to draw I can already tell!
@wnd

omg i was getting so hyped up at his info, 'cape hates all three of those things' actually made me laugh XD
Hes going to be a pleasure to draw I can already tell!
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil ha! I thought that would be a funny way to start it, he's my favorite boy <3

should I go ahead and send the payment now? :D
@SimplyPhil ha! I thought that would be a funny way to start it, he's my favorite boy <3

should I go ahead and send the payment now? :D
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
@wnd
That would be perfect^^
Going to start working through the que tomorrow :D
@wnd
That would be perfect^^
Going to start working through the que tomorrow :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SealedSalt
@wnd
Hey!
I wanted to reach out to apologize on the delay, im gonna start doing some warmup sketches and hopefully knock out both pieces today for you guys :D

I recently picked up a second job and have been running around pretty much non stop between the two, haha.
They needed someone for the bugs on the go program so ive been all over the state going live insect presentations :D
@SealedSalt
@wnd
Hey!
I wanted to reach out to apologize on the delay, im gonna start doing some warmup sketches and hopefully knock out both pieces today for you guys :D

I recently picked up a second job and have been running around pretty much non stop between the two, haha.
They needed someone for the bugs on the go program so ive been all over the state going live insect presentations :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil
No need to apologize at all and never any rush! Happy to wait as long as needed, though I do appreciate the update. Congrats on the second job! ^^ Sounds like it's been giving you a handful though, so I do hope you catch a break and some time for yourself soon. Still, sounds like an awesome job! I hope you've been having a blast educating folks about the lil critters :)
@SimplyPhil
No need to apologize at all and never any rush! Happy to wait as long as needed, though I do appreciate the update. Congrats on the second job! ^^ Sounds like it's been giving you a handful though, so I do hope you catch a break and some time for yourself soon. Still, sounds like an awesome job! I hope you've been having a blast educating folks about the lil critters :)
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Decided to go all out to thank you for your patience! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KHm3CFk.jpeg[/img] Gideon was a ton of fun to draw, and I hope you like how it came out! If youd like any changes at all dont hesitate to lmk!
@SealedSalt

Decided to go all out to thank you for your patience!
KHm3CFk.jpeg
Gideon was a ton of fun to draw, and I hope you like how it came out!
If youd like any changes at all dont hesitate to lmk!
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil
Oh wow she is perfect! Thank you so, SO much!!!!
@SimplyPhil
Oh wow she is perfect! Thank you so, SO much!!!!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png