Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100G Sketches [CLOSED]
bump
bump
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SealedSalt All finished up :D Decided to greyscale him for fun [img]https://i.imgur.com/3FcZ5Bd.jpeg[/img] if theres anything i missed or you want changed lmk :D Tysm for the commission, it was a ton of fun
@SealedSalt

All finished up :D Decided to greyscale him for fun
3FcZ5Bd.jpeg

if theres anything i missed or you want changed lmk :D

Tysm for the commission, it was a ton of fun
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
bump
bump
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
bump
bump
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
bump
bump
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil AAAAH I absolutely love it thank you so so much!!! :D looks brilliant!! I love the tongue, the sketchy style the horns are in, and the patterning is gorgeous! Facial shape and expression is of course perfect too <3 Ebbaway turned out so delightful thank you so much once again!

Now there is no obligation to do so at all, but if it was a quick/easy change I reckon it would look very cool with a pop of colour for the eyes? If your layers don't let you just splash a solid green behind the eye shading then please do not worry about it I do still absolutely adore this the way it currently is anyway ^^

Ps. are you cool with me sending a tiny tip your way? :) thanks!
@SimplyPhil AAAAH I absolutely love it thank you so so much!!! :D looks brilliant!! I love the tongue, the sketchy style the horns are in, and the patterning is gorgeous! Facial shape and expression is of course perfect too <3 Ebbaway turned out so delightful thank you so much once again!

Now there is no obligation to do so at all, but if it was a quick/easy change I reckon it would look very cool with a pop of colour for the eyes? If your layers don't let you just splash a solid green behind the eye shading then please do not worry about it I do still absolutely adore this the way it currently is anyway ^^

Ps. are you cool with me sending a tiny tip your way? :) thanks!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt

Thank you so much :D Next time i snag the ipad ill give the eyes that pop of green :D

A tip would always be appreciated :.> Im only a few gems off of finishing my next dusthide scry so anything would be a huge huge help :D
@SealedSalt

Thank you so much :D Next time i snag the ipad ill give the eyes that pop of green :D

A tip would always be appreciated :.> Im only a few gems off of finishing my next dusthide scry so anything would be a huge huge help :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
No rush on that, but I do look forward to it of course!

Sent <3
No rush on that, but I do look forward to it of course!

Sent <3
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
My resolve caved and I am back,,, for another,,, if you are amendable to that. [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92864536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928646/92864536_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info/Inspo:[/b] Leader of a band of scoundrels and outcasts, Gideon has an eye for justice as well as gold. She's a rather terrible shot, but who needs a deadeye when they've got teeth to spare? She's a rather charming and charismatic individual, which baffles most of those dragons on her sh*tlist because in true cowgirl fashion she does not know the meaning of the word 'bath'. She would honestly be content roaming these dusty lands with just her girlfriend and sister by her side, but somehow she keeps seeming to stumble across strays. What sort of heartless fiend would she be if she didn't at least crack open a can of beans and invite them to dinner? The problem tends to be that they simply never leave. Goddamit. [b]Extra:[/b] Feel free to skimp out on the hat if it seems too difficult to draw, tho it would be fun if you reckon you'd be willing to have a crack at it! I also like the idea of one of the jag markings on her cheek to be a lil skull <3 if that's not too much of a hassle to include. For maximum damages Gideon is holding me at claw point and requesting you listen to Cotton Eye Joe at least once while drawing her
My resolve caved and I am back,,, for another,,, if you are amendable to that.

Dragon:
92864536_350.png
Info/Inspo:
Leader of a band of scoundrels and outcasts, Gideon has an eye for justice as well as gold. She's a rather terrible shot, but who needs a deadeye when they've got teeth to spare? She's a rather charming and charismatic individual, which baffles most of those dragons on her sh*tlist because in true cowgirl fashion she does not know the meaning of the word 'bath'. She would honestly be content roaming these dusty lands with just her girlfriend and sister by her side, but somehow she keeps seeming to stumble across strays. What sort of heartless fiend would she be if she didn't at least crack open a can of beans and invite them to dinner? The problem tends to be that they simply never leave. Goddamit.
Extra:
Feel free to skimp out on the hat if it seems too difficult to draw, tho it would be fun if you reckon you'd be willing to have a crack at it! I also like the idea of one of the jag markings on her cheek to be a lil skull <3 if that's not too much of a hassle to include.

For maximum damages Gideon is holding me at claw point and requesting you listen to Cotton Eye Joe at least once while drawing her
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Hahaa i felt that, Gideon looks awesome! Im excited to get to doodle him :D I also have the green eyes version of your last piece fixed up^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/exKd75u.jpeg[/img]
@SealedSalt

Hahaa i felt that,
Gideon looks awesome! Im excited to get to doodle him :D

I also have the green eyes version of your last piece fixed up^
exKd75u.jpeg
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3