Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | May 5th - 11th
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31
@RisenWolf
Awesome, thank you so much! <3 (and ofc add the shipping for the etching to my shipping bill!)

@pikammd and also hello and thanks to you as well!! <3 i'm working on getting the pictures together, is there any file size or smth i should use for the pictures? and stuff to consider like white/transparent bg?

and, regarding the amount of scales, noted!
i'm thinking now if this spread of colours/customisations would be possible :thinking:

TAIL: 1 of each purple normal, purple gold, gold normal, gold pink, black etched, silver etched (any order)

EARS: 2 etched champagne scales adding to the colour list-

BODY: any arrangement of
- 3 purple normal, 2 purple gold
- 3 gold normal, 2 gold pink
- 3 silver etched
- 3 black etched

LIMBS/MINI WINGS: we'll get there when we get there :joy: thinking possibly to also have these be the customised gold/purple ones!

TOTAL:
- 4 purple normal, 3 purple gold (+1-2 for limbs?)
- 4 gold normal, 3 gold pink (+1-2 for limbs?)
- 4 silver etched
- 4 black etched
- 2 champagne etched?

lemme know what you think! and also if i shall start sending some levels over haha :joy:
@RisenWolf
Awesome, thank you so much! <3 (and ofc add the shipping for the etching to my shipping bill!)

@pikammd and also hello and thanks to you as well!! <3 i'm working on getting the pictures together, is there any file size or smth i should use for the pictures? and stuff to consider like white/transparent bg?

and, regarding the amount of scales, noted!
i'm thinking now if this spread of colours/customisations would be possible :thinking:

TAIL: 1 of each purple normal, purple gold, gold normal, gold pink, black etched, silver etched (any order)

EARS: 2 etched champagne scales adding to the colour list-

BODY: any arrangement of
- 3 purple normal, 2 purple gold
- 3 gold normal, 2 gold pink
- 3 silver etched
- 3 black etched

LIMBS/MINI WINGS: we'll get there when we get there :joy: thinking possibly to also have these be the customised gold/purple ones!

TOTAL:
- 4 purple normal, 3 purple gold (+1-2 for limbs?)
- 4 gold normal, 3 gold pink (+1-2 for limbs?)
- 4 silver etched
- 4 black etched
- 2 champagne etched?

lemme know what you think! and also if i shall start sending some levels over haha :joy:
One of Each (personal quest)
@coelacats | Now available!
@coelacats | Now available!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Vixyish
I got 140 levels coming in for risenwolf
@Vixyish
I got 140 levels coming in for risenwolf
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@ema2
Don’t worry about the etched scale shipping. I get a few more than I need for a single project so I have extras for other possible projects. Plus, pika and I have a way to work out shipping costs.

For my part, that is totally okay! I’ll be experimenting with the resin to make the purple gold and gold pink scales. It won’t be the exact color of the scale (unless you want me to paint spots on them and not use colored resin).
If anything, I can do both and show you. I can always find a use for custom scales if they aren’t used for your commission.
@ema2
Don’t worry about the etched scale shipping. I get a few more than I need for a single project so I have extras for other possible projects. Plus, pika and I have a way to work out shipping costs.

For my part, that is totally okay! I’ll be experimenting with the resin to make the purple gold and gold pink scales. It won’t be the exact color of the scale (unless you want me to paint spots on them and not use colored resin).
If anything, I can do both and show you. I can always find a use for custom scales if they aren’t used for your commission.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@DatBearTho Received & paid to artist!
@DatBearTho Received & paid to artist!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@RisenWolf
Okay, thank you !! <3

And looking forward to the experimenting and all! For the gold-pink, I'd love something similiar to this if possible, just without the purple hues, and more focused on the pink/gold/maybe white?? :joy:
For the purple-gold, I don't have any ideas atm so I'd be up for whatever you wanna try! I can also think some more on an exact design!

But it's very good to know that there's gonna be other uses for unused custom scales! :D

And btw, do you want me to start sending over levels?
@RisenWolf
Okay, thank you !! <3

And looking forward to the experimenting and all! For the gold-pink, I'd love something similiar to this if possible, just without the purple hues, and more focused on the pink/gold/maybe white?? :joy:
For the purple-gold, I don't have any ideas atm so I'd be up for whatever you wanna try! I can also think some more on an exact design!

But it's very good to know that there's gonna be other uses for unused custom scales! :D

And btw, do you want me to start sending over levels?
@ema2 Howdy! I got your ping. I'm on my lunch break now so quick reply time.

Transparent backgrounds are best. I can work with non transparent if you don't have that file readily available. A png or svg file is usually best, and larger than necessary is favorable. I can always size down but it's hard to size up. I do create new designs on occasion so I can also modify if you need a little assistance.
@ema2 Howdy! I got your ping. I'm on my lunch break now so quick reply time.

Transparent backgrounds are best. I can work with non transparent if you don't have that file readily available. A png or svg file is usually best, and larger than necessary is favorable. I can always size down but it's hard to size up. I do create new designs on occasion so I can also modify if you need a little assistance.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd okay, got it! found a free editor gladly that lets me edit svg, so i should be able to figure stuff out for it \o/ (using open source font icons as base!)
thanks so much for the assistance, too, i'll def come holler if i need it! <3
@pikammd okay, got it! found a free editor gladly that lets me edit svg, so i should be able to figure stuff out for it \o/ (using open source font icons as base!)
thanks so much for the assistance, too, i'll def come holler if i need it! <3
@Vixyish

another 150 coming in for Risenwolf
@Vixyish

another 150 coming in for Risenwolf
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@RisenWolf @pikammd sent pika the svgs in pm! i generally like them but they're also. very silly so might need a moment to think again if that works, just wanna check too if how i did them works in the first place :joy:
@RisenWolf @pikammd sent pika the svgs in pm! i generally like them but they're also. very silly so might need a moment to think again if that works, just wanna check too if how i did them works in the first place :joy:
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31